It's a good idea

2 votes / 67%
It's a fantastic idea!

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LykosBreeder
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-13 22:17:02 — Link

I don't know what it would be called yet, but it would speed up quests for a certain amount of time, depending on the quests. Gold quests would be reduced by one hour, silver quests would be cut in half, and bronze quests take only one hour. this would continue for a certain amount of time, maybe three days, that way you could use it for at least one quest, in case none of your pets qualify.

And it could be blue!

I take pets of all kinds, and train them in my riding hall(up to lvl. 20, 500 silver per level gained)!

I will take any of your pets! But only 3 at a time! And, if you donate for other building projects for me, (Astrologist lvl. 1, for events!) I will also train levels of any of your pets FREE!!! <-depending on how much donated.

Needed(scroll to see everything): 

Wood: 0!

Stone: 0!

Clay: 0!

Quartz: 51

Adamantine: 100

Ore: 100

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-13 22:45:50 — Link

This potion you are suggestiong is an item and there is an official thread made where new item ideas are meant to be posted - http://beastkeeper.com/thread/332/1 .

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-17 07:41:16 — Link

Sense of direction gene already reduces quest time. Though it wont work with some quests that require specifics, it is useful for many general quests.

Sense of Direction discription:
You always choose the zone that is closer to bonuses when retreating on the Tactic Map. Quest completion time is reduced by 1 hour.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• LykosBreeder
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-28 19:23:47 — Link

Oh, didn't know, sorry.

I take pets of all kinds, and train them in my riding hall(up to lvl. 20, 500 silver per level gained)!

I will take any of your pets! But only 3 at a time! And, if you donate for other building projects for me, (Astrologist lvl. 1, for events!) I will also train levels of any of your pets FREE!!! <-depending on how much donated.

Needed(scroll to see everything): 

Wood: 0!

Stone: 0!

Clay: 0!

Quartz: 51

Adamantine: 100

Ore: 100

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla