« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-31 11:45:15 — Link

AmayaElls (#40034) wrote:

Current Votes:

• Jennahuman [2]
  • Silverdragon [3]

As the day begins to dim you count the votes that have appeared on the board, strangely there is one more then those living in the town. A shiver runs down your spine, you can feel that at least one of the ghosts in town has decided they still have a stake in finding the werewolf. But have you all chosen correctly?

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-31 16:24:53 — Link

Sensing what is to come, Silver goes to her cave to talk with her beasts

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-01 00:25:38 — Link

The sun hovers on the horizon as if loathe to leave the village to its fate. Silver (SilverDragon568) was ever dignified as she made her way into the town square to the improvised gallows set up there. Jupiter, her lykos, watches from the edge of the town square while a beautiful symurgh landed on the roof of the town hall. Silver walked up to the gallows of her own accord, and stood there looking sadly at the town.

"This will not bring you peace." She says softly.

Knowing that this could be a trick you look away, but your heart churns in your chest. What if she is right? What if you are killing another innocent.

Silver falls as the sun falls. Her motionless body glows in the twilight as the two beasts howl their sorrow to the rising moon. No one stays to listen, hastening towards their homes.

Day 3

The sun doesn't rise the next day, thick clouds have gathered on the horizon. A thunderstorm threatens. Dead and living alike race to the town square, dreading to see another name scratched out by the werewolf.

Clever and Jenna wince as they see their's are the only two names left. Silver's name is crossed out neatly in ink, but Jen's (Kittensrule321) name has been torn out so fiercely with a claw that it is unreadable. They look at one another, not wanting to see, but knowing they must.

They hover at the door of the house that Jen had made her own, each unwilling to take the first step. Clever reached out to open the door. It swung open with the merest touch. Jenna retched at the smell of blood which wafted into the cool morning air. Thunder rumbled ominously. The house was stained red by splashes of blood, and right there, at the door was Jen's body, collapsed in the act of reaching for the door. Huge gashes covered her back.

Jenna and Clever looked at one another, one of them was the werewolf but who? The dead might be able to keep the peace during the day, but who did they think was guilty?

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-01 01:16:59 — Link

A ghostly Silver floats into the house behind Jenna and Clever and whispers " What have you done? " 

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-01 02:35:24 — Link

''w-what happens now?we are the only two people left in the town,so we can't vote.''

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-01 02:41:25 — Link

Clever sighed sadly, and shakily. "One of us is going to die, or we're both going to die." she said quietly. She looked over her shoulder at her bow, and arrows, contemplating aiming at herself. She took the bow, and arrows, and handed them to Jenna. "These were a gift to me from my brother. If I die I want you to return them to him." she said.

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-01 03:03:54 — Link

''i will...i will.''jenna said quietly.''mrow?''a large bengal cat walked up to jenna.''i know,i'll be home soon.you have kittens,go on and see to them...let me talk to clever.''she saw clever give her a strange look as if to say,''why are you talking to that cat like that?''

•  

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-02 15:41:29 — Link

The ghost of Jen is watching them talking. "I really do wonder what they're going to do with themselves." she whispers quietly to herself.

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-03 01:28:29 — Link

" Wait until night or take action. Then this will be settled. " Silver says

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-03 01:41:05 — Link

Clever sighed. "It might be Jennahuman." she thought to herself, mentally apologizing for the thought.

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• Arcane
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-04 10:31:17 — Link

an etherial being walks over to Jennahuman and places a bottle of the newest victum blood

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-05 22:54:24 — Link

Mid afternoon and the votes are in. Looking at the board Jenna and Clever see that there are two votes against Jenna. The peace will only last until the sun sets.

((Guys remember with only two of you alive one of you Has to be the werewolf. You probably shouldn't be unsure. Remember Ghosts can vote, and Jenna make sure you vote as well.))

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-06 23:54:59 — Link

Jen watched jennahuman and cleverkitten look at the board. I wonder who's the werewolf, she thought.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-07 02:14:36 — Link

Cleverkitten0619 is acting kind of strange, Jenna thought to herself. (this is a vote, the phone wouldn't let me do bold print, though) 

•  

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-08 06:14:54 — Link

The votes appeared on the board as they always had, 3 to one against Jenna. Clever motioned towards the gallows as the sun began to set. Jenna merely shook her head refusing to sacrifice herself.

Ghostly hands grabbed her and she felt herself being slowly tugged to the gallows, but she fought with every inch of her being. Clever glanced at the sky the sun was sinking all to fast, would they succeed in hanging Jenna before the moon rose? Clever notched a silver arrow to her bowstring, just in case.

The sun sunk below the horizon and the moon began to show its face. Jenna, frantically trying to fight the ghosts around her, began to shift. She grew more muscular, and lush fur sprouted from beneath her clothes. Her nose began to elongate.

With a deep breath Clever took the shot, the arrow flew straight. It quivered to a halt in the chest of the werewolf. Jenna looked down at it in surprise, her form shifting back to that of a human as she fell.

Some ghosts might linger here for a while, but Clever was the only person left alive in this village.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla