Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Werewolf Game [complete]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

• Uni101
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-12 23:13:35 — Link

cathey walks down the road in human form,looking for something to do."Better not stay out to late" she thinks "otherwise the werewolf might get me"

UNI101       your magic...make it happen

• Arcane
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-13 23:44:42 — Link

"Werewolves, hah, werwolves are just a myth" Arc walked out of one of the buildings, holding a vial, "it's a physical impposibility, there isn't enough body mass, nor reason for someone to change like that"

He opened the vial and poured a clear liquid into it, "and even if it were magic, what perpouse would it serve, surely the person who cursed them is most likely dead"

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-13 23:51:28 — Link

Clever looked at Arc in an astonished way. "Don't say that! It may come after YOU next!" she said.

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-14 02:12:18 — Link

"Yeah! I believe in the werewolf!" Jen said.

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-14 02:51:30 — Link

Silver walks up

If beasts are real, why can't werewolves be real?

• Arcane
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-14 09:55:54 — Link

Arc swished the liquid around in the flask "I'm not saying they don't exsist, I'm just saying that itwould be ilogical for a werewolf to exsist."

he shuffles the flask into a pocket "If I did meet one, I think I'd ask it what it's like, but I doubt that will ever happen" Arc begins to meander off into the town square "Me meeting one I mean"

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-14 23:17:09 — Link

Clever watched Arc walk away, and turned to Silver. "Do you believe in werewolves?" she asked, looking around the town nervously.

Clever the Archer

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-15 02:02:47 — Link

Jen walked up. "Sorry for interrupting, but I would like to answer the question too. I do belive in werewolves."

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-15 02:30:05 — Link

"Yes I believe in werewolves. I believe in most mythological beings"

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-16 01:12:49 — Link

Clever nodded. "Me too. There were a lot of myths, and rumors where I grew up." she said, holding her bow, and arrows tightly.

Clever the Archer

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 01:29:00 — Link

Day 1

Night draws near and a full moon rises. Being nervous of this due to their musings in the day all the townspeople quickly make their way to their beds. The night seemed to pass quietly and few people had their sleep disturbed.

The next morning dawned bright and cool, with not a cloud in the sky. The townspeople made their way to the town square once more to begin a new day's work. 

Amaya's caravan was still in the centre of the town square, and for a moment, all looked well. For a moment. The doors to the caravan were ripped off of their hinges, laying some ten or so metres from their original place. The red tint to the cobbles beneath the door was not due to the dawn light, but the blood. Blood and small chunks of flesh decorated the ground in a fan outside the door.

One brave townsperson is the first to step over this gore and look inside. There they see chaos, furniture is smashed and the dried herbs which once hung from the ceiling were scattered. Underneath it all is the remains of a white dress, torn as if by savage claws. Within it only small pieces of the kind woman remains.

Someone else has called out to the rest, last night Amaya had set up a noticeboard with all their names and the jobs that needed to be done. Her name had been gouged out as if with a large claw and blood was smeared around the indent.

You know you must kill the werewolf before another death, but who is the werewolf?

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 01:33:18 — Link

As you can see we are just going with this. This will be a short game, 3 rounds at most. Remember to put a persons username in bold to vote for them, the most votes will be lynched at sundown (roughly this time next week).

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 02:14:02 — Link

Clever looked at the mess that was once Amaya's house, and cried silently. She then wiped away her tears. She looked over at Arc, and glared. "I think it's Arcane." she said, anger in her voice.

Clever the Archer

• Arcane
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 02:34:41 — Link

Arc looks through a large vial at Clever, "Excuse me? just because I denounced the existance of Werewolves doesn't instantly make me one"Shuffling around his pouch he pulled out a vial filled with a red liquid.

"besides, why would I come to a town and the-" the large vial shattered as Arc poured the vial in, leaving a black substance all over his hands.

"Damn, will you excuse me"

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-18 02:35:34 — Link

''true dat,he was going on and on about the fact that werewolves arent real,trying to convince us.so it is likely...''said jenna,walking slowly up the path.she gasped when she saw the caravan.

•  

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla