Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Werewolf Game [complete]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 05:29:34 — Link

You are a villager, living quite comfortably in an ordinary village... until, suddenly, someone is murdered in the night—and, worse, eaten. The culprit: a werewolf. Werewolves, as you know, are regular villagers during the day; the wolf could be anyone. Each night the werewolf eats one more villager and, in response, each day the villagers volunteer one of their own to be killed in an effort to weed out the werewolf. Most of the time, their guess is wrong, but you never know.

The werewolf, whose true identity is secret from the rest of the players, is chosen by the Scrying Pool of Fate (also known as random.org), and consumes one player each night. Before this, though, the villagers are given the chance to potentially kill the werewolf: each player may vote once per day (or round), posting their choice in this thread (in bold please). Feel free to attempt to persuade others to vote for the same player as you, as well as not to vote for you. You MAY change your vote, as long as it is before voting closes. Should you choose to change your vote, put your new choice in bold, and to make it clear you're changing your vote, as well as who you're changing your vote from.

Those who have been eaten by the werewolf or lynched by the villagers are still allowed to participate, express their opinions, try to persuade other villagers to their point of view, roleplay (as ghosts), and vote; however they cannot be voted for, as their innocence has been proven by their death. The game ends when the werewolf is caught, when the werewolf eats all of the villagers, or when the villagers kill everyone.

Player list:

1.  cleverkitten0619 {winner}
  2.  Arcane
  3.  SilverDragon568 
  4.  kittensrule321 
  5.  Uni101
  6.  jennahuman {werewolf}

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 05:40:10 — Link

Amaya pulls her caravan up beside the slightly battered looking town hall and unhitches Gypsy. She couldn't begin to guess why this town had been abandoned, but it looked perfect. She was tired and wanted to settle down. Somehow she knew she would not be the only one to find this town to be an inviting place.

Putting Gypsy out to graze in a nearby paddock she hitches up her white robes to clean out a house across from the town hall. The green and brown embroidered vines on her sleeves and hems are soon coated in the dirt as she begins to plant her garden. She pauses and looks to the road, pushing her long black hair out of her face. There is another person entering the town.

"Hello there! Who are you?"

((I am your host Amaya, to move into town simply write a short description of your character. There is no limit on the type of character you could play. We will start in a week from now if we have more than 10 people))

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 07:02:30 — Link

Clever walked down the road to an abandoned town. She was an archer, and had come here for the open space. She looked ahead, and saw a girl with long black hair. Clever pushes her hood off, and waves. Her hazel eyes portraying friendliness. "I'm Clever the archer." she says.

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• Arcane
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-05 13:12:14 — Link

Arc bumbled down the road, not aware of his suroundings as his nose was in a book. His eyes flipped from the notebook he was holding, to the flask filled with a teal liquid. His hair, equal parts blone and black, was brushed back too revial surprisingly fragil features for a man. His pouches on his belt rattled with glass and various ingredients.

He walks into the comotion, un-aware of if he is among friends "Hello, do you mind helping me identify some liquids, I'm arc by the way" He turns in surprise and waves as more company enters the town.

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-06 04:58:32 — Link

Silver rides up to the somewhat-deserted town on a the back of her Lykos, Jupiter with the Symurgh Lunar Eclipse following close behind. She stops and waves.

"Hello! What is this place?"

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-06 15:16:53 — Link

Jen walked through the town. 'Hmmmm....' she thought. "This seems so quiet and calm!"she said to herself. Seeing a lot of people, she said, "Does anyone know why this place is so quiet?"

• Uni101
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-08 04:18:43 — Link

A unicorn walks down a road side and spots a little field of grass. The unicorn has a sand like coloured curly mane and tail. Her coat is a ruby red. "What a lovely bed of grass!" she says out loud."Funny to think that no one would'nt be here to play in it!"

Suddenly she spots some villagers quickly going down the street. In a flash,she hides behinde a house and transformes into a human! She looks much like her unicorn form but with no tail or coat. Insted she has a long red sparkley dress and a slight sun tan to the face.

"It is getting dark now"she thinks(her name is cathey) "Full moon tonight" She cautiously moved her head around the corner. She sees a brown flash of fur! "what was that!?" she thinks

UNI101       your magic...make it happen

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 01:07:36 — Link

Jenna rides slowly down the path on her silver puma,Gemtone,named after a character in one of her many books.She is an auther,and has traveled here to look for more ideas for new books.she has also heard rumers that there is a werewolf hidden amung the villigers,and was hoping for some adventure.She has many jobs:writing,killing monsters (or trying to anyways),falconry,beast taming,etc.she studies a lot,and can tell what beasts are saying.Gemtone's ears pop up."Look,a group of people.Shall we say hello?"Jenna heard her say."Of course,sense when do we not say hello to such friendly looking people?Hello,how are you doing?"

•  

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-11 04:19:58 — Link

((Ok so we don't have enough people yet so hold tight. We'll wait another week and hopefully get a load of people. In the meantime you may continue to rp a little each week real world will be a day in game.))

Amaya smiled at the crowd that had gathered before even her first night in the village. She had helped Arc with some of his concotions already, drawing on her knowledge of herbalism and had helped the others find homes which suited them well.

For dinner she had arranged a huge picnic feast from the supplies in her caravan. The seven of them settled in to make the best of it, and to get to know one another.

The next day dawned bright and fair over the small town, and the new townspeople set to the work. Amaya took the job of tidying the main square and town hall gardens. Somehow she knew that here she would be able to greet many of the newcomers.

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-11 05:26:18 — Link

Silver, Jupiter, and Lunar Eclipse took the job of building and repairing houses. They are steadily repairing and rebuilding any house that needs it

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-11 06:39:03 — Link

Clever decided to help Amaya, even though gardening, and cleaning weren't her strong suits. "So have you heard the rumors about the werewolf?" she asked, looking at a bag of carrot seeds as if it was from Mars.

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-11 22:35:53 — Link

"i shure have,thats part of the reason i came here!"jenna replied,unexpctedly.she was walking a little gray cat on a leash and harness.the two looked at her.she new people didnt tend to have little pets like cats and dogs,because of how popular beastkeeping is.but jenna was always good at training,partialy because she could understand beasts and animals,so she managed to train everyone,beast and small pet,to get along.

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-11 23:24:14 — Link

Clever looked at Jenna, and back at the bag of carrot seeds, and decided to talk with Jenna since that's something she was actually GOOD at. "Really? I cam here to practice archery." she said. (I can only do archery in minecraft.)

Clever the Archer

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-12 01:40:47 — Link

Jen waked up to Clever and Jen. "Hello! I'm Jen! Nice to meet you! You can call me kitten, since I LOVE kittens! This is so quiet and calm! Why? I don't know! Do you know? What's your name? Wanna talk?"

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-12 01:58:14 — Link

Clever looked at Jen happily. "I'm Clever the Archer, and I also love kittens as well as dogs. Also, I have no idea why it's calm since there are all these rumors about a werewolf." she said.

Clever the Archer

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla