Boards < General < News & Announcements < Carpo, the Kami of Autumn

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 | Next »

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 00:20:10 — Link

Monues (#19564) wrote:

Has anyone found any autumn leaves or festive fruit yet? Where did you find it?

I fould festive grapes while exploring!

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 00:59:28 — Link

I found some autumn leaves in the grassland and a festive fruit in the jungle.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 01:23:26 — Link

I don't feel like looking through the past 3 pages to see if this has already been answered, so sorry if it has been asked, but are the Vermillion Fruits meant to be unexchangable? They can't be set as triggers or asked for in item exchanges. If that is the case it will be very difficult for people like me, and newer users, who don't participate in the battlefield if we can't even trade for or buy the Fruits off of someone else.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 02:20:17 — Link

Yes, the Vermillion Fruits cannot be exchanged; as you will see if you try to set up an item exchange, they don't appear on the list of possible items. I've heard, however, that you only need to get to Crimson Tree to obtain it, not have to hold it for 10 hours. Can someone confirm this?

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 03:06:02 — Link

I'll see if I can confirm it once my Squad recharges.

Also, if you only need to reach it, I doubt anyone has gotten the fruit yet, since I believe no one has taken the two crimson trees since the reset.

Edit: It seems like it doesn't reward you an actually item, so there is no way to give/sell/trade it, thus you'll either have to go onto the battlefield or use an item box to complete it.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• BlueeyedVulpix
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 04:14:53 — Link

How many Tasks do you need to complete just to get the Kami?

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 04:16:53 — Link

You need to complete all of them or you don't get the kami.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-18 04:28:11 — Link

Haven't found any gems, vines, or blossoms yet.

List of recipe requirements here: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7826

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 05:04:10 — Link

Ohhh dear...

Not counting the food or the throdama, you need to collect 288 things to get this Kami. Give or take a bit in case my math is off.

I don't know if I'll be able to do this one...

• AmayaElls
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 05:34:16 — Link

Anyone know the going rate for a vermillion feather for the phoenix wreath? I haven't seen one on the item trades yet.

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 08:07:19 — Link

AmayaElls, you need a Deviant Roc for that one. On the Rocs' profile there is an extra option to pluck a vermillion feather from them (they will no longer be deviants after that).

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 08:58:45 — Link

anyone has grade 3 harvester throdama and/or an acid spitting cockatrice for sale/trade??

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 10:56:18 — Link

Karakurt, AmayaElls is trying to sell a vermillion feather, not buy one. They want to know how much to put it on sale for. 

AmayaElls, there are some rocs on the pet trades being sold specifically for the vermillion feather, starting at a 40,000 bid each. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the range, although in the end it's just a matter of how much someone is willing to pay.

• Samson1427
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 11:17:15 — Link

Hi to all!

I have a money tree seed extra!

I would like to trade 1 to 1 for a Harvester Throdama Grade 3 needed in the Kami Event. Anyone wants to trade please send me a PM.

Thank you.

Samson1427

GOT ONE

PS: If this is in the wromg Categoy please delete....

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-18 13:30:12 — Link

Does anyone have an acid spit cockatrice I can borrow? I really don't want to miss out on today's essence.

I can feed it an energy drink before I send it back so you won't have to wait for more energy.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla