Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Choice 1 or Choice 2?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 20:02:36 — Link

I just came up with this game during my spare time. Basically I write the start of the story, and leave two options for you to choose. The option will be chosen by the first commenter, and then put into the story in a second post on this thread.

Once upon a time, you were sitting in your room. Your (insert family member) was doing whatever it is they do, and all you were doing was sitting. You looked over to a your laptop.

Choice 1: Open the laptop

Choice 2: Ignore the laptop

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 20:05:56 — Link

I ignore the laptop.

so the next person has to continue the story, right?

I do it all because I'm evil

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 20:10:04 — Link

I write the next part to the story.

You decided to ignore the laptop, and walk outside your room. Your (family member) was still doing stuff, so you decided to get some fresh air. You stepped outside, and saw a strange looking rock that had a star carved into it.

Choice 1: Take the rock to your room.

Choice 2: Kick the rock into the forest. (Which magically appeared outside your house if there isn't one in real life.)

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 20:34:23 — Link

you take the rock in your room

•  

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 20:34:26 — Link

I take the rock to my room.

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 20:43:54 — Link

You picked up the strange rock, and took it into your room. "Interesting." you said. You grabbed a near by towel, and polished the rock. You put on a shelf under the drawing you had of your pets from beastkeeper (it magically appeared). You were about to walk out, and get a snack until the rock started giving off a faint glow.

Choice 1: Touch the rock

Choice 2: Move to the other side of your room.

(And feel free to try and choose the next choice if you weren't first to comment)

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 21:06:00 — Link

I touch the rock, of course. What could possibly go wrong?

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 21:09:21 — Link

I know right?

You slowly walked towards the rock, wondering if it would take you on an epic adventure like all the books, and movies. After dreaming for a few seconds you touched the rock with confidence, and everything faded to black. When you woke up you found your self face to face with (Favorite beast).

Choice 1: Scream like a little girl.

Choice 2: Pet (Favorite beast)

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 22:32:05 — Link

I pet the dragon (which I rudely inserted, since it's my favorite beast :-) ). this might have been a stupid idea...

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-22 23:18:08 — Link

Wait and see my friend. Wait and see.

You reached your hand up, and pet the (favorite beast) hoping it wouldn't be angered, and attack. The (favorite beast) stared at you with an unreadable look, and you started to feel a rush of panic. Before you could scream the (favorite beast) rubbed against your hand affectionately, causing you to giggle at it's cuteness. You slowly stood up, and continued petting the (favorite beast) as it made happy noises, and gestures.

Choice 1: Get the (favorite beast) to follow you

Choice 2: Follow the (favorite beast)

For those of you wondering why it's not "insert your favorite pet"...I don't know I just found "favorite beast" easier to do for some reason.

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 00:44:24 — Link

I follow the (favorite beast)

I like this game! I hope you get to choose at one point, cleverkitten, instead of only writing out the story for us :-D

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 01:00:25 — Link

That'd be cool, but I like the direction you guys are taking this so far.

You noticed the (favorite beast) look up at the sky, and start walking in a random direction. You then realized that it was night time, and started to follow the (favorite beast). The (favorite beast) finally stopped at the base of a tall mountain, and looked at you. You looked up at the tall mountain. It looked like it would take HOURS to climb, and it was full of very pointy rocks. "I can't climb THAT." you said. The (favorite beast) seemed to pause, and think about what you said before gesturing for you to climb on its back, which you did, and staerted climbing up the mountain. Once you reached the top you looked at the (favorite beast). "Thank you." you said, hugging the creature. The (favorite beast) nodded, and walked into a cave you somehow didn't notice was there. You followed the beast into the cave, and found it sleeping on the ground.

Choice 1: Run away

Choice 2: Stay with the (favorite beast), and rest

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 01:11:09 — Link

I stay.

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 01:21:29 — Link

You decide to stay with the (favorite beast), and rest until morning. You layed on the ground towards the back of the cave, and closed your eyes. It wasn't a matress, but it would work. You sighed angrily, tossing, and turning as you tried to find a way to get comfortable. The (favorite beast) looked over at you, and walked over. You were an interesting human. You somehow fell out of the sky, had no beasts with you, and looked incredibly scared by its prescence when you first met. It let out a sigh-like noise, and cuddled next to you. You suddenly felt a warm prescence next to you, and in your sleepy state couldn't tell what it was, but it was warm so you hugged it tightly, and fell asleep. The creature smiled once you fell asleep. Sure you were the strangest human it had seen EVER, but you were nice so it decided to keep you around. Next morning the sun shined brightly through the cave entrance. You noticed the creature was gone, and exited the cave worriedly.

Choice 1: Look for the (favorite beast) by the lake

Choice 2: Look for the (favorite beast) in the forest

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 01:35:14 — Link

I thought I was up on a mountain. How do I get to a lake or forest?

I will go to the lake. I'm a little thirsty and it seems more likely to find something in an area where I can actually see everything.

should we give reasons for our choicesor is it better to just choose and let the next person interpret everything?

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla