Thank you, for the answers!

"Tyger Tyger burning bright, 
In the forests of the night: 
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?"

• SeverinDragonaz
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-10 22:34:51 — Link

That sounds very interesting. Now I am even more exited about the results.

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-10 23:51:36 — Link

This is so exciting :D I have never played a game that I have enjoyed more than beastkeeper so I think I will love this second one.

And I can't wait for the Kami event. Definitely worth the wait. 

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-13 05:46:02 — Link

I love this site and I still have too much projects to work on. I'm glad to know it won't disappear any time soon! Thanks for all your work Angel~

• Featherfox
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-15 09:16:40 — Link

Looking forward to the new one. I'll play both!

• silverhowl55
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-15 21:54:32 — Link

Put a new exhibition up already

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-15 22:56:04 — Link

silverhowl55, have you not read the other messages here? Recently Angel was busy offline and limited to what she could do in terms of BK; code changes were not possible for her during that time. But, as she said, there are plans for a new Kami release. It was meant for this past Sunday at the week change but Angel did explain that there could be a couple days delay if the coding and artwork could not be done in time.

In any case, making demands of the BK staff is not okay. They work hard to make this game an enjoyable experience for us all. Inquiring as to why there is a delay, or asking what is going on, is more productive and comes off much better than "Put a new exhibition up already" does. With any luck we'll see this new Kami later today at the day change but if we don't all we can do is continue to be patient.

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-16 03:25:00 — Link

Sylviianel is completly right.

I feel your pain, silverhowl. We're not yelling at you.

I know you and many other Beastlords are ready for something new. Be patient, like me and a hundred others. A new event would come soon.

WE LOVE THE STAFF AND CREATORS OF BEASTKEEPER !!!!

Starclan is watching over you.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-16 06:44:13 — Link

Sylvii and Sakreeno are completely right. Making demands will not get anywhere with anybody- it is simply not productive. Recall the old adage that you will get more flies with honey than vinegar? It applies.

When requesting things there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost- please be reasonable in your requests (note I said 'request' they are not demands). Make sure that it can actually happen, and the time spent to implement it is worth the results. Secondly, it is always helpful to offer suggestions. Simply telling someone to do something is, to be quite frank, not how anyone wants to be spoken to, nor is it likely to make people do it. By offering input and ideas your demand becomes a suggestion, which people are more than happy to address. Instead of vaguely saying "put up another" maybe give a realistic idea or two or a theme. That way, you all as players, have more input.

As the others already mentioned- we have a very large event coming up that will be well worth the wait. Normally we receive no warning, so use this time to prepare in whatever way you can. 

Angel does have a real life and such outside of BK, all staff do. On top of that she has lots of other things to work on with the site. Please understand that her life, and that of the BK staff, does not revolve around BK. It helps to read the full story (earlier posts); you would have seen that Angel was exceptionally busy with life and work- it happens, she is not immune to that. As you saw, she is also busy with BK 2!

it is important to note that we used to do nearly back to back events and exhibitions. That was terribly exhausting and people did not enjoy that. It eats up a lot of time and can be intensive for both staff and player. There were complaints about so many events being tiring and demanding to take part in so often  so we toned it back and mixed in different kind of events and things.

Please do not take any of our warnings the wrong way. This is not necessarily directed at you as I'm sure others feel the same way. In a way you brought about a valid concern, I just want to address it so that you, and others who may not want to speak up, are answered. In the future however, please avoid posting in a way that sounds rude or demanding. Remember, words on a screen do not carry the same emotional and physical emphasis that directly interacting with someone does. Depending on how we interpret the posters words can change the whole meaning of something. 

please feel free to PM me if you want to chat Or vent. It is what I am here for. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-09-16 10:50:21 — Link

We're launching an event today with server reset, please wait just a bit :)

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-16 11:02:27 — Link

Which means we're 13 hours away from it, exciting! I can't wait; thanks Angel!

And as for you Nightingale... why must you always one-up me? Why? Well?! Do you enjoy it, hm? Does it bring you some sort of sick, twisted pleasure? Does it amuse you? Does one-upping me entertain you in some manner of fashion? You make me sick. (youknowIloveyou, and thanks for doing your moderator duties; you make BK a better place :P)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-16 19:44:12 — Link

I'm so excited, I have no idea how to prepare.... to buy ALL THE THINGS or not? 

Yes, yes I must. Personal mission if you will :P 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-16 23:15:01 — Link

Awww yeah! I'll have most of the day tomorrow to work on the event And I can even stay around for the day change to see what it is. This is so exciting :D

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-16 23:44:05 — Link

What was up with that? There was something along the top of the screen for Carpo, who from the looks of the necessary items will be an Autumn-themed Kami, but it was messed up and was showing the artwork and stuff for Amor.

• jagermeister
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-16 23:48:28 — Link

Carpo? Here I come...

"Tyger Tyger burning bright, 
In the forests of the night: 
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?"

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla