Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Trade bug (I'm realy upset)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Chita
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 09:07:43 — Link

Yesterday I sold Expand stable scroll for 1000 vermillion. I had allready about 700 vermillion (some more 712 or 721 I don't remember allready) but when someone bought from me scroll I had only 999 vermillion! Where are my 700 vermillion?! I'm really upset because I bought scroll for real money and loose it... Please help. I will not buy anymore Gold Coins unless you fix it (I don't want to loose any money).

P.S. I readed rules of thread and I will not try to repeat this bug... for obvious reasons.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-07-13 09:49:28 — Link

It's not a bug. The limit per item type is 999 units, so you can't have more than 999 vermillion in you inventory.

• Chita
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 10:02:57 — Link

oh realy? So why I can sell item for 1000? I sell it for 1000!

• Chita
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 10:09:22 — Link

This is unprofessional every other game have warnings that you have limits and you can't sell things for more than your limit. Are you really serious that I don't get any compesation for that? I just want my expand scroll back and I will give back that vermillion (game allredy take more than half of it from me...) Your only response is that there is limit....

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-07-13 13:07:41 — Link

There are items that have no limit, like some of the quest items, and food has a limit of 9999 instead of 999. We can't put a limit to the price input field as we don't know what currency will be chosen.

There is a warning when a player trying to purchase something but doesn't have enough place in their inventory. However we can't guess how much free space a player will have at the moment of transaction. There may be not enough space at the moment of creating a trade lot, but more than enough when someone buys it.

I'm sorry, but we don't revert the trade deals, just like any other normal game actions that weren't a result of game bugs or exploits, and especially those that involve more than one player. You may contact your buyer and ask if they will agree to return your scroll and get their vermillion back. In this case we may assist and refund them the vermillion that was destroyed due to the limit. We can't just take the scroll from them and refund them vermillion without their assent for obvious reasons.

• Chita
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 13:21:26 — Link

and again limit is 999 BUT I trade it for 1000 NOT for 999 how someone have 1000 so there is a limit? And I don't have nick person who bought it because there are no messege who bouht it. Simply you are thiefs. You take from me money and happily want from me more but don't want to do anything to fix problem. I played at games like this for years and NEVER was treated likte that before.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-07-13 13:42:21 — Link

Yes, it was possible to accumulate more than 999 units before the limit was introduced over a year ago (you can read about it here). We didn't remove the excessive items from players who had them stored over the limit, so old players could have it stored enough to accept the trade.

Please refrain from insults. The situation that you're facing is clearly a player mistake happened due to your unawareness of game limits. There is no our fault here. Neither this is not the fault of your buyer to just take the scroll from them.

I will check the logs and send the username of your buyer through PM in a moment.

• Chita
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-29 09:10:27 — Link

Last question (I'm so angry I didn't play for last couple weeks). If I make place for vermillion do you give me back amout that game stole from me?

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-29 09:34:36 — Link

While there is a conversation going on about the maximum quantity of an item you can have I thought I should bring up that recently I was selling 100 Vermillion since I had reached the limit and wanted to be able to pick up what I found while exploring. The Vermillion didn't sell, however, and was returned to my warehouse so now I have 1,027 Vermillion which is over what the current limit is supposed to be.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-07-29 10:58:51 — Link

Chita, yes, we can do this. This doesn't involve taking things from another player, so no harm will be done.

• Chita
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-29 18:57:04 — Link

Angale thanks ;) in this case I'm going to buy another gold coins :D hmmm today xD

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-07-30 20:24:02 — Link

Please let me know when you have enough inventory space.

And of course, you're not obligated to buy gold coins. All our players are valuable for us no matter if they are buying cash currency or not.

• Chita
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-31 00:46:58 — Link

I have already space in warehouse ;) and as I say in first post I planed to bought more gold coins but didn't want to loose more items in trades so I decided to wait until problem will be solved ;)

P.S. You give me to much vermillion I think I got before something about 300-250 allredy.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla