Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #51

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-06-22 00:01:06 — Link

Exhibitions Report

The 28th exhibition "Rule the Roost" has ended. 221 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. hollahollaget_$ (#1239) - 1182 points
  2. Monues (#19564) - 1143 points
  3. Kobra-Infinite (#8687) - 674 points
  4. Wireath (#22186) - 611 points
  5. SeverinDragonaz (#1898) - 584 points

Check the winning rosters here

Noble Intent vs Dirty Dealings

Written by Sylviianel

The Order of Knights is a noble order that upholds traditions and values. Lately, however, they have had their hands full dealing with the questionable activities of the Association of Gamblers. In committing these deeds the Gamblers are challenging the honor of the Knights and their ability to keep the peace, and they refuse to let the challenge go unmatched. The Order is determined to bring the Association of Gamblers to justice. To do so the Order has issued an official challenge against the Association and the Gamblers, as willing to take risks as ever, eagerly accepted.

Which organization do you support? Are you in favor of the idealistic values of the Knights or the risk taking lifestyle of the Gamblers? Head over to the Quests tab to take part in the duel: the Order of Knights is looking for Brave Gryphons with Gladiator while the Association of Gamblers is looking for Intuitive Cockatrices with Bet Expert. The dueling shall last for 7 days and each organization has agreed that, upon their defeat, they will help to pay for the training of the winning species for an entire week, making it less for the owner of the beasts.

The winning species will get a bonus: cheaper training for one week.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 00:04:56 — Link

I no have Cockatrice with bet expert :(

I have a feeling the griffins will have a resounding victory because many do not breed bet expert into their cockatrices

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 00:23:39 — Link

Woot, placed 4th.

Anyways, there are some players that breed for Bet Expert, as there is a quest that ask for it, but probably not as much as Gladiator Griffins, as that gene is way more useful, so I'll have to agree, it's probably going to be similar to the last quest event, where won one-sidedly. (I myself don't have either, though I'm trying to get Bet Expert Cockatrices.)

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 01:11:15 — Link

Griffins will be victorious,  I forsee a landslide victory. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-22 02:16:18 — Link

Gryphons!!! My time to shine! :D (I may have a cockatrice...) I lied, recessive bet expert, not dominant. :(

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 03:14:07 — Link

Oh, I'm out. I don't breed cockaatrices nor gryphons.

• Oracion
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 03:51:41 — Link

likewise. I'm gonna have to wait for Dragons to come back.

Après moi, le déluge.

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 04:28:45 — Link

These aren't my favorite things but oh well. I have a couple gladiators.

Starclan is watching over you.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 07:09:14 — Link

I have a bunch of Bet Expert Cockatrice and Gladiator Gryphons. Today I submitted both, but in favor of my favorite species I will submit only Cockatrice tommarow and hope they win. I could use the reduced training fee.

According to pet search, there are 102 Cockatrice with Bet Expert researched, and 832 Gryhpons with Gladiator researched.

So, Gryphons will win no doubt. It's sad that it is so unbalanced, but Cockatrice are not really that popular apparently.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 16:08:25 — Link

@Monues, I think it's just the gene that is unpopular. From what I can tell, it gives you silver for winning, but not that many players will bother with battling manually with more then a couple of pets; then there is also the amount of silver given, which probably isn't a whole lot.

Anyways, there seems to be a total of about 34.8k Cockatrices and 37.k Griffins, so they are pretty close, when counting species.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-22 18:10:23 — Link

My lvl 50 bet experts gets an average of 150 each win. I toss them into the Arena because I don't want to hand battle them all and they do fine on their own. If I did hand battle them they would get me around 1500 each ten energy, which is not much unless having a huge group of them and a lot of patience to add up that amount. I do not have such patience and I don't have or want the numbers to make a real profit. So I can see why it is unpopular.

I find my bet experts most useful for gaining silver to cover the cost of pet feed everyday. That small amount of silver covers that cost nicely so it doesnt eat into my silver for " buying cool pets and items with, just kidding i'll never be able to spend it because I want to save it for cool pets and items".

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-24 15:23:48 — Link

Gryphons!!!!!!!!!!! Go my precious, kill them all!!!!! *Crazy laughter*

I only have like 1 gladiator gryphon............

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• griphonlover
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-28 05:52:51 — Link

While I do have two gladiator gryphons they fall short of the other stat requirement >.<

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla