Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #50

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-06-15 00:00:27 — Link

"A Water Crisis" Event Result

The Trade Services has established a stable water delivery from the closest river with the help of largest and strongest Dragons timely provided by the Beastlords. The plans to find a new water source with the help of Lykoses have failed. The further investigation of problem showed that wells become dry due to the tectonic activity that changed the beds of the underground water sources. The water has gone too deep to be perceived with animal senses, even with the extraordinary ones. In addition, cryophilic Lykoses were poorly adapted to the tropical climate of the peninsula, and some of them were nearly fainting in the uncomfortable environment. Although with the help of the Dragon water delivery, there’s now enough time for Geological Service to conduct a thorough exploration and provide the town with the detailed plan of the new water beds.

639 Dragons and 288 Lykoses were sent to help the peninsula town. Dragons have won the competiton.

The town dwellers were extremely grateful for the help and thrown a feast for their saviors. Dragons will get hitpoints boost for the next 7 days.

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Rule the Roost". All Cockatrices are allowed to participate in this exhibition. The judges will mainly rate pets by their success in fights and breeding. Please read the full exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

Orange Pie skin by hollahollaget_$

Participate in Exhibition

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-15 00:08:17 — Link

Eeeee! A Cockatrice exhibitation!

I wonder if my babies will be able to keep in the top five.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-15 01:27:33 — Link

Hmm, an interesting conclusion to the quest event. I'm curious if in the future the writers whose events are chosen, if this sort of contest is held again that is, could also have a say, or even write, the ending. They'd need to write two seperate ones for each of the competing species but I know that's something I'd be interested in.

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-15 03:08:32 — Link

lol, so Dragons did win huh, and woot, Cockatrices! Now if only I can get to 5th place, at 7th right now. (Highest I've placed so far, I think)

Edit: Got to 4th, now just need to keep it there. Seems that, due to how points are calculated, you should just top up with full base value.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-15 05:20:24 — Link

I hate cocatrice. I have four. Ick...

Starclan is watching over you.

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-15 17:55:11 — Link

Ah yes the competition Ive been waiting for. Even if I loose first, I'll be happy with second : )

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-15 20:32:10 — Link

Omg.... my three cockatrices... Go kick butt you three. o.0

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Nemhain_PL
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-19 16:03:08 — Link

639 Dragons and 288 Lykoses were sent to help the peninsula town. Dragons have won the competiton.

That was exactly what I thought. I mean... it was obvious, that dragons will win.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla