Boards < General < Creative < Rekugono;s Art Corner [Needs assistance in Pricing]

Boards

Poll: Which word do you want to be the theme of the next Art Chop?

Wasp

0 votes / 0%
Symbolic

1 votes / 8%
Boutique

0 votes / 0%
Beast (effects species)

3 votes / 23%
Hidden

1 votes / 8%
Beach

2 votes / 15%
Village

0 votes / 0%
Antique

1 votes / 8%
Bell

3 votes / 23%
Justice

2 votes / 15%

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-31 22:22:32 — Link

C is my favorite one, and I like it very much. Your artwork is amazing!

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-01 09:04:55 — Link

Hahah thanks :D Pose C it is. I'll have a mockup sometime within a few days then ^_^ If you have any ideas for accessories you'd like, feel free to tell me during this time :D 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-08-02 06:03:22 — Link

I quite like "B" it is very dynamic and full of action.

"A" is also nice as it would be unique, we don't have an aerial view of any of the pets I don't think.

But I do like "C" it is charging and seems like a good warrior pose!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 20:28:48 — Link

I don't really have any ideas for accesories, to add so feel free to add what you like!

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 20:51:35 — Link

With a desert theme perhaps a cacti accesory, such as a bracelet upon one of the front legs that includes a blooming desert flower, would be fitting. Just a suggestion I thought I'd throw out there!

B is my favorite of the poses even thoguh C was the selected one for this skin.

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 22:02:04 — Link

Oh that would be a good idea to add some of the desert flowers on the horse, maybe some other things as well. I'll probably have some gold bracelet charms for the legs in particular and add in the desert flower around the horse's ears/mane. Possibly a veil of some sort since I could take some of the fashion that people who live around the Sahara wear as a reference. 

I'm really grateful for the feedback Sylviianel and Nightingale! 

• Uxenza
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 22:04:21 — Link

I really like B and C. I also think that flowers would be nice.

~Uxenza~

Say= Yu-Sen-Za

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 22:05:13 — Link

I think all ideas are great!

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 22:20:35 — Link

Here are a few desert flowers I found while researching. probably a small bouquet would be possible with some of these. 

Warning this post is image heavy and was reduced to 50% 

Left-to-right, and up-to-down: A-J

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 22:27:44 — Link

I like this one best, but I would wait to see what others think.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 22:38:29 — Link

The flower kittensrule321 likes best is also my favorite of the bunch. If you're going with a bouquet I think having that one as the centerpiece would be nice with it surrounded by the smaller white flowers that are right by its picture in your post Rekugono. Their long, thin leaves would make for a nice decorative touch around the edges without taking up as much room as larger varieties of leaves would.

Just offering my two cents here!

Edit:: While the pink is my favorite I reviewed the commission details and I think the red flower at the top right would work better than it considering the requested colors for the Unicorn were shades of orange, red, and yellow.

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-05 01:48:57 — Link

Hm I may be able to alter the color of the one shown so that it fits the color scheme. It can be a red that tapers out into a lighter red. Also I think the white flower idea is a really good one. I'll probably come up with some mockup for accessories while I work on the lines of the other, just so we can get an idea of where the accessories are going to be placed 

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-05 16:17:53 — Link

Okay, that will be fine. Rekugono, what do you think the price should be?

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-05 23:25:38 — Link

Huh? Oh there's no price :P You did win it from the Art Chop so it's free. Actually I might need help opening commissions .__. I have no idea what to do for that or actually what to price my skins when I do open them..ehhe so this Art Chop thing is a way to kinda make me aquaninted. 

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-06 00:07:52 — Link

As this is set to be a public skin I wouldn't mind giving you some sort of BK donation, Rekugono. I'm a huge fan of BK's art community and so want to be able to support it when I can. Pick one of the below options if you're interested!

You can choose::

• 100 Vermillion
  • 4 Mutagen
  • 10k silver
  • 6 Glowshrooms
  • 1 Major Scroll of Insight
  • 1 Pink Fish Eggs

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla