Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Would You Rather? -GAME-

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next »

• Violet_Carramella_Afton
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-15 19:21:50 — Link

Rainbows. This needs no further explanation. Would you rather be DanTDM's sibling, or appear in one of his let's plays.

• Skylor
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-10 11:00:35 — Link

Rainbows! Everyone can share them.

Would you rather kill someone and be guilty for the rest of your life or marry someone that you hate?

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-13 07:06:04 — Link

Marry someone I hate --even being completely selfish and only thinking about myself, marrying someone you hate is a way better deal than living with a life of guilt.

Would you rather live in the unknown future or the known past?

• qerrat
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-03 01:16:47 — Link

UNKNOWN FUTURE! 

Would you rather.... read minds or tell the future?

Giving away lots of pets (check out my thread! https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11596).

Deviants, pets with lots of green, and pets with stars (heritage) are always welcome in my stables.

If there is a pet in one of my unwanted tabs you want, feel free to ask for one! (https://beastkeeper.com/pets/94633/1 https://beastkeeper.com/pets/94676/1) Might have different prices, but asking is the way to start!

Always looking for Rainbow jars and Vermillion (and at the moment, Ore and Quartz if you wanna offer me some)!

Psssst. Hey you! Do you like to draw? Here is a thread where you can draw and possibly win a devaint with star heritage. What do you say? https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11626

I know if you found this you must be very bright. Not all who see can discover. There is no clue on if this is there, yet you noticed it. The first riddle:

Two girls ate dinner together                                

They both ordered Ice tea                                    

One girl drank it down very fast                             

and had finished five in the time                            

it took the other girl to drink one                          

They girl who drank one died, while the other lived.         

All ice teas were poisoned.                                  

How did the girl who drank five survive?                                        

If you dare answer and dive deeper, into mysteries, message me. I will be waiting.       

w     Qerrat       w      

Scroll down for cute cats!

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

• NixedPhoenix
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-05 09:11:34 — Link

I'd like to see the future... reading people's minds seems like a breach of privacy and I'd like to know what mistakes I make before I make them!

Would you rather have wings and fly or have gills and breathe underwater?

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-21 00:13:24 — Link

Have wings and fly!!!

Would you rather metamorphise into any animal you want or control the minds of people?

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-25 17:00:45 — Link

Control the minds of people, that way people do exactly what I want them to.

Would you rather have telepathy or telekinesis?

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-27 05:57:41 — Link

This is hard. Umm I think telepathy cuz you can send thoughts without talking. Thats pretty cool to do tho with telekinesis.

Would you rather become a Harry Potter character or a hunger Games character?

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-27 16:27:26 — Link

Harry Potter character all the way! 

Would you rather be a Marvel character or a DC character?

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-29 06:01:44 — Link

Ummm DC cuz its all about Batman

Would you rather be a Lykos or a Unicorn

~DracoRavenClaw

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-07 21:07:23 — Link

Lykos

would you rather kiss your Best friend (boy) or pour your heart out to someone you like

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-09 23:43:57 — Link

Kiss my best friend cuz hes the one I'll pour my heart to

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolve?

~DracoRavenClaw

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-10 22:43:34 — Link

werewolf because i love wolves

would you rather push justin beiber off of a cliff or go out in public with "Beiber Fever" written across your forehead with Sharpie

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-18 23:05:28 — Link

HAHAHA push JB off a cliff!!

Alright would u rather be blind or deaf??

~DracoRavenClaw

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-21 22:46:26 — Link

blind cause then i wouldnt be scarred for life by seeing something and i can hear what people are saying about me

would you rather drop a kitten off of a cliff or spend the night with your worst enemy

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla