Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Trading/Selling/Buying Unicorns~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Vyrr
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 11:31:26 — Link

I skimmed through the threads here and didn't see anything I was really looking for, if you made a thread selling something that seems like I might be interested in it I apologize! I must have just missed it D:

But anyhow~ I love the unicorns and I'm looking for some more to add to my collection. So far I've only gotten two out of the game and both are completely white, so I'd really like to get some unicorns that look a little different, as I'm not fond of the white unicorns at all.

I don't know how to value creatures on here yet, but currently I'm not spending my silver on a lot of things, so I'll be doing my best to offer fairly if you don't have a price in mind :3
I'm interested in virtually every other color they come in, but the following are my favorites, and I'd be willing to pay a lot more for them:

Additionally, though they don't have perfect stats, I might also trade or sell my current unicorns if anyone is interested in them. Like I mentioned earlier, they're both white, but different genders (so I have one male and one female). Neither have been bred or battled, though the female I've been using to explore with. She's almost Level 6 now and fights really well against the monsters in explore, being the only creature of mine that can hold her own against monsters higher leveled than her. Ideally, I'd like to trade her for a creature with at least similar stats - anything around Level 5, with no more than three red characteristics would be perfect, but I'd look at unleveled creatures as well. Female sold~ The male is untamed at the moment, but is ready and willing to get the heck out of my stables in roughly two hours xD

Here are my unicorns:
http://beastkeeper.com/pet/4507
http://beastkeeper.com/pet/5134 

Just post here or send me a PM if you're interested in selling or trading any of your unicorns~ ^ ^

• DragonBahamut
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 17:10:47 — Link

i have a male unicorn u can have for 500.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 18:17:20 — Link

How much silver would you want for the female?

#33507 on Aywas

• Vyrr
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 19:39:59 — Link

Dragon -- Thanks but I'll have to pass, I'm not looking for white unicorns ^ ^;

Haber -- Would around 750 be too much for you?

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:16:53 — Link

How much for the male white unicorn?

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 02:17:52 — Link

Would you take 700 for the female?

#33507 on Aywas

• WyvernQueenKym
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 02:20:31 — Link

Hey, my Unicorn Roxas is one of the ones you are interested in! :D

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/3246

Roxas is lv5 due to training, although I do wish he'd stay with his mate Kairi...but eh, I don't like Unicorns too much. XD

• Vyrr
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 19:34:29 — Link

Tidesweep -- Is 300 silver okay? :3

Haber -- I sure would~ ... Err, I just realized I'm not entirely sure how to transfer silver- I know this post says that you can do it with item trades but would you happen to know how to make a private one? xD; I can only figure out how to auction/trade items publicly.

Wyvern -- Considering it looks like both of my white unicorns might be leaving, if you're willing to sell Kairi and Roxas together I could buy both of them? Kairi has pretty nice stats and I might as well try to collect all of the unicorns XD if that's okay with you, did you have any prices in mind for them?

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 19:38:44 — Link

Just go to the pet's page, click on Sell Pet, and then send the message to me. There's no way to transfer currency alone, but that'll work for selling the unicorn. c:

#33507 on Aywas

• Vyrr
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 19:48:58 — Link

Ahhh I see! Well, that was a lot easier than I was imagining xDD sending her now, and thanks! :3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla