Boards < General < Help < Sticky: Ask FAQ questions!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 30 31 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 02:14:08 — Link

SAERider, we don't have such countdowns at this moment.

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 02:35:24 — Link

Ok, thanks.

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:02:19 — Link

I have a loophole question!

Say User A makes a custom skin, and doesn't want it to be public but their friend wants it. Would User A be able to put said skin on a pet, then give that pet to their friend?

I say this would be a loophole because if yes, I would probably use it to "commission" someone to make me skins.

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:08:50 — Link

How can Mountaineering Equipment and Boat be obtained?

• scottydawg
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:27:53 — Link

Are we allowed to trade things here for other site currencies or items?

Just thought that would be a useful thing for people to know.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:09:02 — Link

Thanks for questions, I'll add them to FAQ in a while. Here are the answers:

Sarcasmic.Naru, the variant you described is totally acceptable. The author remains the author in this case, and there are won't be any problems with figuring out whose artwork is this.

starbit, Mountaineering Equipment and Boat are craftable items, you can check the required materials for them here.

scottydawg, it's allowed as long as the other site policy allows this. Though this doesn't include trading the whole account, only the in-account things.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-24 05:18:29 — Link

I may have missed something... but how can we/are we able  send Silver and Gold to users?

also

When we use a custom skin does it have to be placed on the same pet species that it is drawn for?

(I'm guessing yes... because of species specific traits.. but I'm not sure...)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 05:34:37 — Link

When you get a "Scheme" / schematic and use it, can the same scheme be used for making multiple copies of the item, or do you need to find a new Scheme every time you craft it?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:49:46 — Link

how can we/are we able  send Silver and Gold to users?
Right now there are no means to send any type of coins to other user directly. We will this feature in future for Silver Coins. For now you can use a kind of cheat for transferring Silver Coins: the user who you want to gift some silver can send you a private trade offer with something unneeded (like 1 Honey) for the sum which you would like to transfer. I understand that it's quite inconvenient way so my apologies that we can't offer anything else yet.

When we use a custom skin does it have to be placed on the same pet species that it is drawn for?
You specify the pet species on skin submission, and after this you aren't technically able to use this skin on other species. So the answer is no.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 20:39:43 — Link

When building things with blueprints, do you have to build lvl 2, then 3, before you can build 4, or can you skip straight to 4 without the lower levels?

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 21:36:24 — Link

Shadow, I found out the answer to your question! I used Blueprints: Warehouse (lvl 3), and one of the required "materials" is Warehouse (lvl 2)! So you have to have all of the previous levels. No skipping allowed. :)

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 07:53:06 — Link

Is the navigation panel supposed to change sides while exploring islands? Usually it's on the right side of the screen, now it's on the left. It's working fine, just changed it's location. It's done that before, but I can't remember which pet I was using to explore the islands. It's happening to my Dragon, Kheiron, at the moment.

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

• Kita
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 17:41:22 — Link

Are we allowed to trade currency with different sites?

Like would I be able to trade BP/GP on aywas for currency or pets on here?

Sorry if this is in the T&C or the FAQ already, I looked and didn't see anything about this?

Kita from #3988 on Aywas.

• Night_Assassin
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:50:51 — Link

What are some ways besides exploring and quests to make silver on here?

• Silv
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 17:21:25 — Link

Is inbreeding a factor on this site? Will it effect pets negatively?

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 30 31 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla