Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Magic Food Limit is Getting Confused

Boards

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-15 02:49:51 — Link

I have been feeding Honor Glutton cactus melons and keeping track of how many points he got from each food. He  currently has gained 48 out of the 50 limit. I went to feed him one more just now and I got the pop up saying I have reached the limit. I have not. I have kept count on him.

I think whatever determines the limit is confusing the extra points he got with his diet stars and the actual food number. When I fed him some recent melons it said something like "you fed 1 cactus melon, pet has gained 1 consitution" as it does when I near the limit. I went to his profile and it gained one (maybe two) extra from that 1 point the food gave, so I assume it was from his diet stars. He should be able to gain two more points from food, which is exsactly perfect of what I want on him.

The two food points left should have fit in perfectly and finished him to be exsactly how I wanted him to be, but it isnt. I am pretty confident that something is happening here because I have actually kept track and added in the food points he gained when I gave him food. The number is at the bottom of his profile. I am really hoping there is a way to have this fixed or something, those two last points are really important to me.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-04-15 19:45:15 — Link

I checked your pet and it has 50 points added to Constitution from magic food already.

Confusion between base value and value from magic fruits isn't possible from the tech side. The basic value from diet and magic fruits is merged to one number only on the frontend. Database has a separate field for magic fruit bonus, otherwise it would be impossible to track how many points were added to the stat by the magic food.

We also ran a few tests to make sure that magic fruit limit works without issues, and we didn't find any problems with it.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-15 20:40:23 — Link

Aww, I must of mis-counted somewhere. Is there any other way to get those last two points in him?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla