Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #34

Boards

• Aera
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 05:48:32 — Link

I like the slimmer body design but I also think that paws are too small for a big cat and the eyes are a bit off, I think its the shape of them that gives them a startled look

The often imitated but never duplicated ;)

• Naga
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 07:59:50 — Link

These new pumas see all.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-09 09:57:07 — Link

Nerwen_Star, only blue pets with optional white based pattern are allowed. If you mean the blue and sky-blue deviant rocs then their colors do not fulfill this requirement.

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 11:22:58 — Link

I love the new pumas,they are my 3rd favorite pets after the lykos and unicorns.Can't wait to see how the deviant pumas will look like.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 12:21:28 — Link

Hey dunno if I should post this in the bugs but in the skin libraries some of the smaller thumbnails in for the pumas still display the old design :)

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• RainyDay
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 13:54:22 — Link

I love the more slender body on the puma! Makes them look a bit more realistic :) though I agree with people above, the eyes are scary and the paws are way too small for a big cat :)

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 15:25:18 — Link

Well ... not bad at all.. really pretty.... but I like the old look moore than the new one. ;)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-09 21:17:03 — Link

I like the new base because it looks smoother and I live the updated paws!

Congrats Sylviianel :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 04:25:28 — Link

I prefered the earthly-wheaten hue on the former yellow tiger/leopard pumas, but other that that I love the new design. They look sleek and, well, glossy like a feather close up... I don't know well how to describe it, but their new tones remeind me of carefully groomed cats.

• Atheistcanuck
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 08:19:58 — Link

I love the new base for the pumas!

Also, I cannot enter my common blue Symurgh into the exhibitation?

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 21:45:16 — Link

@Atheistcanuck common blue symurgh has green in its wings..its not just blue and hwite... only the light blue symurgh can be entered

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Atheistcanuck
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 22:39:02 — Link

awww okay...

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 20:07:02 — Link

Its best to register for exhibitions when they announce them, it costs more the less time there is till it starts. 

• Hades
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 20:10:03 — Link

Hey,

great job on the new designs! I like the new style although I agree that the eyes seem to hold some kind of shocked expression which would be nice to change.

If I'm completely honest I liked the old design a bit better, but if the eyes of the new on get a bit smaller that could become my favourite one, I think.

Greetings,

Hades

Pets for sale, trade and breeding - Free training offer

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-11 20:15:00 — Link

Nightingale? I would like you to make a purple and black zebra unicorn with glowing mane,tail,  hooves and horn. Thx night!

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla