Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #34

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:01:35 — Link

Exhibitions Report

The 16th exhibition "Wanderlust" has ended. 264 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. Lytala (#12968) - 3739 points
  2. Lorry14 (#15364) - 1756 points
  3. Sylviianel (#27850) - 1511 points
  4. Karakurt (#14332) - 1503 points
  5. Abrota (#11226) - 1373 points

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Conquer the Sky". All flying pets with colors consisting of shades of blue and optionally white are allowed to participate in this exhibition. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

Participate in Exhibition

Puma Base Update

Pumas just got better! Fixed Puma base is released, and all the basic Puma colors are updated.

Please clear your browser cache if you don't see the updated images for your Pumas at once.

Heads up, the Association of Breeders is working hard to awake the deviant colors and patterns for Pumas. In order to prepare the experimental strain for this delicate process, they decided to fix some breeding mistakes and improve the wild type phenotype first.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:08:48 — Link

Cool changes! Tho the pumas eye now kinda creapes me out XD plus the small paws...big cats have huge paws...but I do LOVE the body change! and some of the colors! huge improvement on those :)

Also why cannot I submit my Spotted Blue doubledeviant dragon into the competition? also the black rocs and black deviant rocs cannot be submited! they have dark blue color so they should be able to be submited right?

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:14:18 — Link

Thank you for the feedback!

Pets with black based patterns and colors other than blue aren't allowed. Black deviant rocs are actually dark violet.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:18:44 — Link

huh I thought they are dark blue...well then why my double deviant blue spotted dragon is not able to enter? that one is deffinetaly blue :)

oh and blue cocatrice as well...those are flying and blue right?

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:18:58 — Link

I like the puma updates, but could you fix the eyes a bit? They kinda look like they saw something that startled them alot, lol.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:29:04 — Link

Spotted dragons have black based patterns. Cockatrice is a ground pet with decorative feathers like the jurassic theropod dinosaurs.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:31:32 — Link

but I see spotted dragons within the competition...people entered them...both normal spotted and deviant spotted dragons are there..

ah thanx I thought those are actual wings on the cocatrice XD

edit: huh weird..I swear I saw spotted dragons in the comp...was that a glitch?

Color Devs:

Pattern Devs:

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:41:40 — Link

Congratulations to the other winners of the Wanderlust exhibition! I'd like to thank the people who helped me reach 3rd by supplying me with energy drinks and portal energy cells, using their sanctuary on my explorers, gifting a stimpack even, and just showing their support. I would have never reached my goal without them and their help!

**Aelisk - Nightingale - Awolfpaw - ToxicWolf**

-----------------------------------

Good luck to everyone entering the exhibition this week, Conquer the Sky.

I honestly think I'm more fond of the old Puma base, although the new one is good as well. I just prefer the more solid look of the old one. I think the old one is a bit more stockier and defined while this new one is more lean in appearance and its features have a softer quality to them. I like the idea of a sleeker design for the pumas though.

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 00:54:37 — Link

The old puma lines were nice and familiar, but I really do love the new ones! I love how you kept them in the same pose, just tweaking the anatomy. I love the new paws, especially. They used to look so big and cartoonish, almost. Great work! 

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 02:21:26 — Link

So entrance isn't based on the colour listed for the animal?  But what the animal looks like??  I have deviant skyblues and blues that I can't enter but a deviant emerald bicolor can??  Is this how it should be? 

Edit - sorry saw the post above about other colours which explains my question above. 

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 03:05:24 — Link

Can I ask why http://beastkeeper.com/pet/445814 cannot enter? He's definitely blue.......

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 03:19:04 — Link

Angel said above pets with other colours(other than blue or white) cannot enter, your one has black as well.  At least that is my understanding of the rules. 

• Skylinne
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 04:26:42 — Link

I'm findin the pumas new eyes a bit too large, like someone said above, it looks like it saw somethin that startled it xD But the new shadin and the anatomy tweaks look great!

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 05:01:37 — Link

I actually preffered the original puma base, that that is my own opinion. I am definately not that fond that my Black Puma has changed to a Black Tiger as well, but these are very well put into with time and look wonderful.

I do have to agree that the eye and feet need to be tweaked to a larger size.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 05:45:23 — Link

New base looks cool! Unfortunately it seems I don't have a single blue/white flying creature so can't even participate.

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla