Boards < General < News & Announcements < Explore Tundra to find Lykos eggs!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »

• Labyrinth-
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 07:04:15 — Link

Arete, it could be that you are out of pet spaces- this is usually the problem for me. :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 10:29:45 — Link

Thanks, she's breedable now!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 12:41:59 — Link

Bunne: yes the event will end when spring comes..as for the eggs, Angel said they are not time limited so you should be able to upgrade and hatch them after it ends as well :) though I suspect that the tundra portal will reopen next winter again :)

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• 16anumber
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 21:18:47 — Link

Does anyone have Liquid Deviance that they're willing to trade? I need some to activate some eggs, and my unicorns aren't cooperating to produce deviant babies.

• Bunne
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 01:46:19 — Link

Thanks Portys! I wasn't sure if the Spring was in game time (so like a couple weeks) or real time. :)

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 02:13:25 — Link

I have a male lykos for auction: http://beastkeeper.com/lot/1/166992/
and a lykos trade group.

Looking for deviants or liquid deviance too.

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 03:23:17 — Link

Hmm, does anyone know if deviance is visible on a still growing/baby pet if you haven't researched it (will the asterisk by the "color" thing on their stats page be visible)? Or do you have to research it to know if it's deviant or not?

Also, can you extract deviance from a still growing pet?  

Thanks! ^^

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 05:19:05 — Link

RainbowCharizard, I extracted the deviance from a growing unicorn, don't know if it is a glitch, though, but they show on the dropdown menu when you try to use the deviance extractor.

And you can't see any difference on the color of an immature pet, but there will be an asterisk right next to the pets color label on the main profile page if they are deviant, even when not researched.

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 09:02:34 — Link

Ok, thanks, Karakurt! That helps a lot! 

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 09:25:30 — Link

I have 1 liquid vermillion for trade. Send me a message if you are interested. I am mostly interested in lykos I don't have. 
I am looking for merle lykos if anyone has one too :)

• 16anumber
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-04 16:26:01 — Link

Still looking for liquid deviance or deviant pets! Please PM me if you are willing to sell!

Edit: I have four hibernating eggs, so any liquid deviance anyone can spare would be appreciated! Hopefully my unicorns give me some deviant babies this time.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-05 07:13:13 — Link

I'm on the Crimson tree for the next nine hours (starting from this post... so like 16:30). I need at minimum one liquid vermillion to hatch my second egg. Hopefully good luck! 

If I manage to stay there for awhile and win some battles I will be more than happy to trade away some of my liquid vermillion. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-05 11:12:11 — Link

Nightingale: good luck! wish I was closer to you so I could attack ya and help you out but Im by the old mine currently..Im by crimson tree in mirror world..cant seem to get any time on there as theres just no way for me to beat Aelisk with the damn Kamis..

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-05 17:48:10 — Link

My squad that beat Aelisk was actually a very defense orientated squad with Theory of Chaos and Tornado. Very effective.

I didn't make it though. Won two battles and lost the third shortly before rewards. Oh well. That's the game! Next time. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-05 21:10:38 — Link

huh cool...my kamis are deffence oriated but they are rather weekish...my dragons would be awesome if they didnt have neg tactics

ah that sucks..next time then :)

Color Devs:

Pattern Devs:

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla