Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Ability to collect more resources, esp food

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-04 00:32:50 — Link

I have explored enough in the last 24 hours in order to max every one of my food supplies, so imagine my surprise when the food bill came in tonight:

You spent 6930 on pet food. You fed 999 Plant Carbohydrates to your pets. You fed 999 Animal Fats to your pets. You fed 999 Plant Fats to your pets. You fed 999 Animal Proteins to your pets. You fed 999 Plant Proteins to your pets. You fed 999 Animal Carbohydrates to your pets.

While I admit, that almost 7k is not alot, and certainly not for me, I think it's wrong that I had to leave food behind on islands and still it didn''t cover all my pets eat,, and yea, I know I have more pets than the average user, but I should still have the oppportunity to collect enough (with enough work) to be able to feed them all

• Indiana
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-04 00:46:03 — Link

I agree ...you should be able to gather enough food to feed them...especially when you pay gold  for stable expands in order to have more pets.

This is my own income and expenditure for tonight.

You have collected revenue of 1800 from Townhall (lvl 4).

You have collected revenue of 50 from Inn.

You spent 5153 on pet food. You fed 846 Animal Carbohydrates to your pets. You fed 965 Plant Proteins to your pets. You fed895 Plant Fats to your pets. You fed 999 Animal Fats to your pets. You fed 710 Animal Proteins to your pets. You fed 584 Plant Carbohydrates to your pets.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-04 11:23:31 — Link

Bumping this to get it attention for a different reason.

1k max for food is actually a really low limit when looking for it. And considering you get 10x more food than everything else, its kind of like if vermillion had a limit of 100. 

So I'm finding it real annoying when I want to grind harvester pheramones on throdamas, and I'm forced to do this every couple of explores:

Anyways... Since we get 10x more food, raise the limit 10x at least. 10k limit per food item seems more right.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-04 13:18:53 — Link

Or, perhaps reaching capacity should be a good thing and you are rewarded by not having to pay extra silver for each food type you reach capacity for.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-04 15:22:36 — Link

Instead of having to explore to get food, it should just be added back into the state shop like it used to be. It was taken out for the kami event so players had to gather the food instead of buy it, but that was the kami event involving the butterfly dragon and it is long done now.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-04 15:36:10 — Link

I've never really seen any benefit to buying food because you're spending the same amount of silver reguardless of whether you buy the food or just have it deducted at feeding time in place of food.

The only time it makes sense is if you have less pets than the limit will feed but not enough food to create golems.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-05 02:57:55 — Link

Same. I just eat the cost in silver. I tend to make that back with skins or quests anyhow... But for food it would be nice if there were no max, especially because people, like you, can have more pets than the max can feed, and still need to pay a silver fee. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-07 00:32:47 — Link

I would like to see this too. Even though I can feed all of my pets if I try hard enough, I am closely approaching the limit where even if I have max food, I may still need to pay silver.

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla