Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Pet Exhibitation Ideas

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-28 20:13:04 — Link

*Revived post*

Anyone who has ideas for the exhibitations post it here!

More deviant color/pattern exhibitations, as players seem to enjoy those and more deviants are always being bred.

Elderly Ego. Old pets with many wins in arena and battlefeild, research points, things like that. An age limit will need to be set, but I do not know how old an old pet is so I have no suggestions for it.

Spotted Spectacle! All pets with spotted genes, rarest for that species being given the most points.

Roc Concert. I do not remember if this has been done before, but rocs with musical beak being shown. Genetic power, green stats, things as such being used as points.

Clones, pets matching genes, colors, and maybe even charasteristics. But not related enough to have any degeration. Degeration will severly drop points.

This is all I can think of for now, what ideas do you have for exhibitations?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-29 23:29:33 — Link

Maybe some kind of sports exhibitions, where the points are based on the physical stats such as strength and agility? And an another that's based on intelligence and intuition. Would be interesting to see who has the smartest pets. 

It'd also encourage players to use magic food more...

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-10 11:23:08 — Link

Unique/non-normal genes. The positive genes giving more points than negitive. The less Normal genes, the more points.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-05 05:54:59 — Link

Are the exhibitations going to come back? It would be disapointing and a little depressing if they never return. I was always excited to see the new exhibitation every week and see how my pets did, even if it was badly.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-27 18:35:27 — Link

Questers

Pets who earn the most silver from quests in the event's running time earn the most points.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla