Boards < General < General Chat < Stop the Pounding!!!

Boards

Poll: Favorite pet?

Unicorn

40 votes / 32%
Dragon

17 votes / 13%
Smurgh

21 votes / 17%
Throdama

13 votes / 10%
Roc

10 votes / 8%
Gryphon

25 votes / 20%

• 3@4#9
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-15 05:10:11 — Link

Sorry not "if," I mean "of " : P

-3@4#9

Yes, my username is random. I didn't know what else to name myself. 

• Luna3002
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-18 16:11:43 — Link

Thanks for this Im starting right now!

• Lush
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-24 01:46:09 — Link

I made it my mission to adopt a pet from the pound every day, no matter the stats or anything. I can't consider any animal rubbish, it's just cruel. Even if it's virtual. XD

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened."

• WaterWolf600
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-14 12:11:19 — Link

I don't like seeing pets adbandoned. I'm tempted. I'm going to do it.

• Einna1222
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-17 05:18:15 — Link

I adopt unicorns every day! And then decide if I want them in my project or not. :)

I always have stuff for sale! Just ask! :D

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-19 22:04:40 — Link

I've saved a female unicorn, a female puma, and a female gryphon!

• wjeera
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-26 01:53:43 — Link

I adopted yesterday, but I have only level 1 stable so I'm running out of space. Will keep adoptin though when I get more space.

• Naervon
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-26 15:51:11 — Link

I don't think this* is the right approach, if I may. It would be better to not breed all pets no matter stars or bad traits, so there's less unwanted pets to begin with. I try to get really bad pets from Pound and send them to Portal Service or Reserve, but with one pet a day it's slow work.

Edit : *not pounding pets

• Neelow
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-27 23:44:36 — Link

What's wrong with puonding unwanted pets? I am new here and correct me if I am wrong but don't you get like 500s from sending unwanted pet to pound where someone else can get it for free? Sounds like a good deal for me if it is so. (Especially now when I am still a newbie and can't afford to buy pets so I want to keep adopting)

• pinkblossom
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-29 00:12:24 — Link

What is the SPSB or smth?

Maybe people should be more careful which pets they breed to avoid degeneration. I created a small familiy tree for my pumas. And created 4 groups: unrelated female pumas, unrelated male pumas, bred female pumas bred male pumas. I always know that I can breed the pumas from the unrelated tabs and will not get degeneration! Its a good plan to stop unwanted pets from being bred in the first place!

• ShadowstormDreams
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-27 06:17:24 — Link

I check the pound every day, refreshing it multiple times until I find an adoptable pet. I believe adopting them is important, and it can show others to adopted in real life as well. My dogs are both from the pound, and I have gotten a lvl 50 Lykos from the Pound.

Shadowstorm Dreamstone

• DragonWild
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-26 05:49:45 — Link

I've been adopting pets from the pound, but i'm out of space and i don't have enough wood to upgrade my stables

if anyone is interested in unicorns or dragons, i'll give them to you for free, i have 6 that i want to give away currently because i feel bad sending them to the pound

• QueenOfDarkness
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-04 17:26:20 — Link

I saved!!

Feel free to PM me at any time if you see an animal you like or if you want to sell me something! Have a good day!

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise"-Victor Hugo

• Wisteria

Posted at 2021-05-09 10:04:49 — Link

When first starting out you don't have a lot of space to work with and every stable slot is critical to fill with the most eficient pet. If they lose battles in the wild, and wasting the space or stud fee breeding to them where they can possibly drop offspring with red stats (that continue to lose), then they just need to go. However the ONLY choice presented is try to sell it/give it away (takes valuable time holding that slot and feeding it) or send it to the pound for instant releif. (Early game, anyway.)

If you're a new user, it's really helpful to know immediatley if an adoptable animal has useable stats or not (it's REALLY hard to get rid of a pound-found animal) so it's kind when people give you a head's up if its good/bad and I've taken away some beautiful perminant pets from the pound that were above level one and had nothing wrong with them, who went on to become beloved stable treasures with private skins. If you refresh enough you can find some generously donated really good stat pets too!

• DuskRider34
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-01 07:08:49 — Link

I have a rescue tab already. Unfortunately I can't keep them there forever. I'm still a newish player so I'm short on funds. Their free to a good home if anyone is interested.

Rescues free to a good home! PM me anytime!

Copy/Paste this into your signature if your against the Exotic Pet Trade.

-Dusk

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla