Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #23

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-08-25 00:01:29 — Link

Exhibitions Report

The 6th exhibition "Rainbow Palette" has ended. 120 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. Siliandra (#10367)
  2. shana5 (#11507)
  3. IceKitsune (#20878)
  4. Zaltys (#8477)
  5. solknots (#21510)

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Warrior Clan". All male pets are allowed to participate in this exhibition. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

Molten Hell Battle Ready by Zipangu

Participate in Exhibition

Game Updates

1. Item Exchange has different search fields for offered and wanted items.
  2. Item and pet auctions have a checkbox "Show only lots with buyout" that allows to filter out the lots without buyout
  3. You can exclude pets with Degeneration from search results by setting Degenration option to 0.
  4. *Premium* Site wide pet search have an option to search pets by owner. Another side of this addition is ability to search among user's own pets.
  5. User search now displays user avatar, ID, role and achievements in search results.
  6. There's a new set of Throdama specific quests. Finally Europa dwellers get used to these strange and sometimes scaring creatures and found out that they can be extremely useful.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-08-25 04:58:45 — Link

<p>Yay for all the new updates. Thanks Angel! :)</p> <p>These exhibitions are keeping us on our toes!!</p>

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Gryphonfire
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-25 07:02:44 — Link

New updates are awesome! :D Especially the no buyout trigger option.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-25 09:28:50 — Link

1. You can exclude pets with Degeneration from search results by setting Degenration option to 0.

That's a definite improvement, though it would've preferred it if there were some way to exclude high level degeneration, instead of all. Degen 1 is still useful for breeding, since unlike degen 2+, they can produce degen 0 offsprings. 

As for the exhibition? The lack of arena opponents in my time zone hurts me once again. I wish the peak time players would stop emptying the arena before I wake up, ahaha. Sure makes me miss the old gladiator gryphons; had no problems finding opponents back then.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-25 09:37:49 — Link

Hooray for those updates :D

1. *Premium* Site wide pet search have an option to search pets by owner. Another side of this addition is ability tosearch among user's own pets.

Yay!! Thank you!! :D

• FalconWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-25 14:17:51 — Link

Wonderful uptates, especiali 1-3.

• sandia
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-27 01:57:05 — Link

Thank you for the updates!  XD

And Congratulations to the winners :D

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-27 18:58:53 — Link

Zaltys, the gladiator gryphons are there, just message me when you need them up and on, i'm often on beastkeepers.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-08-27 21:41:58 — Link

<p>Zaltys- I believe there is a suggestion thread going for a mass add option. Possibly premium only to keep a balance- yet still make premium more desirable.</p>

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-28 02:00:05 — Link

My Gladiators are still always here, as well as I extended to using other 'bad pets '

and I'm on BeastKeepers almost every 30-1 hours or so, but I have my gmail opened 13/7 so I know when I get anything here on beastkeepers. (I sneak on under my bed covers as well so it's sometimes 17/7)

...and I suppose as my breeding of bad pets for training also makes me slightly bit sluggishly slow on putting them up cause...it's a lot, lmao XD

but ok, anyone can note me if they want them up, normally they are up every 1-2 days cause I tend to let them regain energy.

but you will see them frequent more on friday-Monday.

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-28 14:46:50 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/5297

This is the link to the suggestion thread Nightingale mentioned. I believe this would be a great solution to Zaltys' problem since it would make it much easier for NightbaneWolf and everyone else who adds Gladiator-type pets. It would also make it more interesting for other players to level their pets passively in the arena, which would suit players like Zaltys just fine as well, when they go looking for a fight in there. Win-win if you ask me. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-08-29 03:52:07 — Link

Thanks Timain! Hard to add links via my phone! :) 

Another point- For me having a "mass auto-battle" option would mean that I'd be able to put up pets to battle more often. Especially from my phone or mobile device. It's hard to add them when I am not on a computer....

Sadly from my phone the drop down menus do not work :/

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-29 21:38:35 — Link

I'm still trying to figure out the scoring. 

Specifically, the bonus for applying related pets. Because I seem to be getting the full 100% bonus with four dragons and a unicorn. And I'm pretty sure that the unicorn shouldn't be related to the dragons. 

1. Base Points ............................................................ 409 points
• Arena Wins ............................................................ 118 points
• Tactic Wins ............................................................ 253 points
• Children ............................................................ 38 points
Clan Bonus ............................................................ 409 points
Species Bonus ............................................................ 16 points

409 base points, 409 clan bonus. That's 100%, or am I overlooking something?

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-29 21:49:47 — Link

Eh, scoring is always pretty difficult sometimes, lmao

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-08-30 02:25:26 — Link

Zaltys, thank you for the attention to the details. There really was a bug with clan bonus for rosters with single unrelated pets due to an unobvious logic hole in clan algorithm.

We're very sorry for this failure. This problem is resolved now.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla