Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < New Beast Idea- Water (Makara) *NEW COLORED IMAGE*

Boards

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-17 10:20:28 — Link

All of my support for this. XD

SO in love with the horns! I mean, making custom skins for this would probably be the most fun ever. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-17 16:58:01 — Link

I hadn't even thought of that! Imagine all the sea monsters and possible poses and fish you could style it after!!

Thank you for your support! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-20 01:24:25 — Link

I haven't been able to draw the other one, since i have abesolutely no time, I can't do it.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-20 03:14:25 — Link

That's okay! Life kinda went super crazy for me quickly. My apartment flooded, I crashed my car in a snow storm, and finally started this -awesome- job i'd been waiting for!! Soo busy!

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 04:50:16 — Link

WHOA! I pray for u, Nightingale. That must have been terrifying @-@...

Back to the subject.

You have my support. If I had to rate this beast, this would be it. Going downwards, its the same as going sideways.

o

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Rising_Phoenix
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-17 10:21:31 — Link

I support this idea!

~Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes~

Idiom of the Phoenix.

• wolfspirit
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-18 23:48:46 — Link

This is amazing!!! ♥o♥

Seeing things like this makes me wish I could draw....but I don't think stick men (and women of course!) count... xD

You really are super talented :)

Goes without saying, but just to be Capt Obvious...you have my support for this :) It's awesome :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-19 04:00:53 — Link

Aww, why thank you guys! I used to be a horrible artist. But lots and lots and lots of practice got me here. So much farther to go of course! ^^

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-22 05:20:40 — Link

I suppor this :)

I really hope they make these because your drawings are beautiful. 

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-02 06:42:04 — Link

Nightingale  I love your drawing and ideas!  I'd post some ideas of colors but my tablet won't let me. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-06-02 23:38:20 — Link

Thanks Princesslothie! 

You will have to upload your images to a webhost. I know if you are on a tablet it can use certain apps (like Imgur) to upload an image to a server. Then you can post the link here. :) 

Or, you could write a detailed description of your ideas and I may be able to sketch them!

• Green99
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-07 07:44:06 — Link

Hope this becomes a reality, definitely need more species for the older players that max out the other breeds. And this one looks amazing. Hope we get 2 new breeds before the year is over to keep stuff fresh around here ;3

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-02 03:20:19 — Link

Thank you Nightingale! 

OK, so, funny thing,  earlier  I was posting or whatever and below where you type it said "Add screenshot" and it had the "Add file" thing so a said to myself: "Huh, must be a new update, it'll be there later so I can add my Makara drawing." But, later, I looked back and it wasn't there. Weird.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-07-07 06:27:43 — Link

Hmm... PrincessLothie- Were you perhaps in the "bugs" forum? On that page you can add a screenshot :)

• boodles
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-07 16:14:18 — Link

I like this idea, I was thinking before I was in this forum that something like an Ophiotaurus (Part Bull, Part Serpant) would be fitting, however the deer idea I like alot more :)

WIP :3

Check out a new beast idea, The Manticore in the Suggestions Forum!

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla