Boards < General < General Chat < They're torturing the unicorns?

Boards

• boodles
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-03 05:25:04 — Link

Im new, but I thought these were odd quests at first glance, seems they only get worse, lol... 

Main Engineer of Mechanicians Guild is looking for a Roc with ability to call lightning to help with manufacturing

Guard College is looking for a Roc with Weak beak to train the newbies

WIP :3

Check out a new beast idea, The Manticore in the Suggestions Forum!

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-10 16:47:00 — Link

the horse is a better student.....good one!   ;D

•  

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-17 03:21:09 — Link

University is looking for an brave (66) and strong (70) and agile (66) Puma with Steel muscles to demonstrate on lectures

Anyone else see Tony the Tiger flexing?

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-05 00:07:38 — Link

Town Council is looking for a white Roc for a wedding ceremony

"Jim, the bride and groom just kissed. Time to release the doves!"

"Um, George, we didn't order doves for the ceremony..."

"Well, then what did you find?"

"Uh..."

[A deathly screech fills the air. A white bird of prey the size of an apartment building swoops over the park, emitting bursts of lightning and swooping down to eat the appetizers and cake off of the buffet table. Wedding guests scream and run for cover.]

"Kami darn it, Jim!"

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-08 00:06:38 — Link

@lamarqueisdead:: That is amazing. I got a good laugh out of it!

---------------------------------

Municipal Pound is looking for a pet with Genealogist to find the father of a baby
That's surprisingly sweet - the pound is looking for a pet to help find the father of this abandoned baby.

Agrarian is looking for a pet to fight with rodents
...how big are the rodents if he needs one of our giant beasts to fight them? They must be some big rats.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 09:50:38 — Link

These are my favs;

Noble Lady is looking for a Cockatrice with Stench to scare away an insolent admirer.

"You want to marry me" *opens door* "check out cuddles" *admirer runs away with no nose hairs*

Monastery Abbot is looking for a tough (43) blue Symurgh to purify the monastery grounds from filth.

What kind of filth are we talking about??

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Kinetic_Kimo
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 13:41:20 — Link

Conclave of Warlocks is looking for a Throdama with available Warrior pheromone for a secret project

Secret...project? For a group of Warlocks...? Involving warrior pheremones?

Sounds like some dark cult ritual to me. o_o

• PitaBread
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-22 15:15:58 — Link

Beauty salon is looking for a pet with a custom skin for a beauty styling workshop.

Um... Does the pet come out alive? 

0_0

• PitaBread
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-22 15:20:32 — Link

Gifted Sculptor is looking for a pet 
Sculptor? The pet is just a model, right?

• PitaBread
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-22 15:21:44 — Link

lamarqueisdead (#23474) wrote:

Town Council is looking for a white Roc for a wedding ceremony

"Jim, the bride and groom just kissed. Time to release the doves!"

"Um, George, we didn't order doves for the ceremony..."

"Well, then what did you find?"

"Uh..."

[A deathly screech fills the air. A white bird of prey the size of an apartment building swoops over the park, emitting bursts of lightning and swooping down to eat the appetizers and cake off of the buffet table. Wedding guests scream and run for cover.]

"Kami darn it, Jim!"

Lol. That's amazing.

• Sel
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-30 00:41:37 — Link

I had the wedding one done with my Baraqu. I sincerely hope he was more well-behaved than your example, lamarqueisdead. oo;

I also got the quest where a Roc with a weak beak was needed to train the newbies. I have to say, that still must've hurt.

Sel - Roc-Tamer, Explorer, Travelling Merchant

~=} Seeking Work For Vermillion Payments {=~

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 04:59:01 — Link

Sports Association is looking for a Gryphon with Second breath to participate in the final match

Final match for what? And I sure hope the gryphon is participating in beast-exclusive tournaments, or we'll start wondering why there's a gryphon lined up with humans at the track and field events.

Jeweler is looking for a Mystic quartz lake Throdama as an inspiration for a new collection of jewelry

"Hey, Carl, that's a real nice necklace you got there."

"Thanks. I was inspired by an alien wasp some guy lent me. Pretty cool, right?"

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• AshtaraSilunar
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-30 19:19:00 — Link

Even the ones that make sense can be pretty funny.  

Order of Knights is looking for a brave (55) white Gryphon which is Descendant of Heroes in 2 generations or higher to fight injustice

Because riding in on a white horse just wasn't scary enough?

I'm looking for the recipes for Townhall lvl 5, Warehouse lvl 6, and Astrologist lvl 4.  I'm also looking for 4 ancient horns, 4 snake eyes, 4 money tree saplings, and 4 nightcats.  

• Doodle6421
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-03 23:21:51 — Link

Extracting from Dragons with Fearsome Look and Cockatrices with Petrifying Gaze

Anyone else think the event requirement for dragons and cockatrices sounds kinda sketchy? Extracting the power of fearsome look and petrifying gaze and whatnot. (I really hope it's not along the lines of plucking out their eyes. No more scary eyes for you! Or lemme just take your eyes and pop them in this pumpkin. Gonna win that jack o' lantern contest this year!)

• Gryphonic
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-23 02:08:21 — Link

Famous Architect is looking for a clever (86) Worker Throdama to help with the blueprint of a magician tower
Famous Architect is looking for a clever (67) Worker Throdama to help with the blueprint of a magician tower

Same day, lower Int requirement.  Somebody bought the discount version...

My new favorite:
Agrarian is looking for a Symurgh with Counterstrike ability to restore the fertility of the fields

.....what?  Does he need it to lay a smackdown on rampaging earth elementals or something??  I'm dying to know how Counterstrike ties in to fertility magic!

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla