Boards < General < News & Announcements < Game content. We need your opinion!

Boards

Poll: What content would you like to see the most? (please read the post for details)

Poll is closed
Random noninheritable mutations

21 votes / 15%
New color genes for the existing pet species

24 votes / 17%
New pet species

48 votes / 33%
More versatile explore

51 votes / 35%

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 01:34:17 — Link

My favorite option by far is making exploration more versatile, because to me that is the most enjoyable part of the game.

Breeder of trash deviants

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 01:40:41 — Link

Wow, I can't believe mutations will be in the game! That's so exciting! Thanks!

Hm, I accidentally voted for species instead of explore. Oh well, excited for all of them! :D

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• FigTree
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 02:28:52 — Link

New species are always exciting, I can't deny that. All of these ideas would be great additions to the site though.

For the new species, I'd love to see some kind of cephalopod - especially cuttlefish.

• Eeveeistan
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 03:29:18 — Link

They are all great features. I voted for new species because I would love to see what ideas you come up with. But I also think that the new colors and random mutations would greatly increase the quality of gameplay. The explore is also nice, you could implement building new portals to new types of islands. And each "type" has unique resources.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-17 05:58:30 — Link

I do think that random mutations could contribute a lot to the game and it is a fantastic idea. Especially if any modify colors!

Ack!! New pets. I have so many ideas swimming in my head for those. I just want to sketch them all out.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if we had more areas and locations to explore (that had to be unlocked to various degrees of difficulty). Except on these locations there could be a rare and exotic species you could encounter. You would have to do battle with this creature and "capture" it. There are similar interfaces on other websites where you can use things like nets or tranquilizers to capture a weakened pet. We could have some sort of moon-esque world and there could be a great wolf creature that inhabits it (personally I would love a Fenris like creature inspired by Norse Mythology). Or we could have a swamp world and we could find hydras. Or a clouded world where we could find little glowing fae critters. A deep jungle could house exotically patterned serpents. A desert area could have interesting goats or other hardned animals.

These creatures would obviously be quite rare (not sure if they should be breedable, or if they should be breedable by certain circumstances (which oould get into a whole new layer)). You could hire a catcher, which would fit with the existing game play, or simply have the catcher assist your pet as he battles and captures the creature.

I should go to bed before I start thinking of even crazier things. o.0

If any research is needed on Mythical critters I'd love to assist. It has been a fascination of mine for quite some time! :)

As Timain says though I am super happy that the public's opinions and ideas are being considered. This is fantastic and I love how unique it is compared to some sites! Thank you.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 11:21:33 — Link

All are nice, but I prefer trying t make the species we already have evn more varied with genes. The least would non-inheritable mutations...it's a breeding game after-all.

• Shinichi
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 12:35:18 — Link

I want all of the options to  happen, but the thing I'm most interested in is the introduction of a new species~ I'm curious to see how it will turn  out :]

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-17 15:14:54 — Link

I think that non-inheritable/random mutations would be a fantastic addition to a breeding game. Things happen in real life and can have profound good or bad effects. I think something like this could make our breeding system more accurate to life. Mosaic very tactfully explained how it could work. I would be rather excited. This could add a whole new dimension to breeding and pet rarity.

New species are fun, but I enjoy when they are introduced in tactful ways that work with the story line. ^^ I would love them to be introduced with explore to ramp up the exploring system (welll, it's one idea for adding a new dimension).

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Teleway
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 20:47:52 — Link

Personally, I'd like to see exploration become more versitile. Although new species would be fun, I just think that we'd need a wider range of environments before new species, or mutations where brought in.  That way, more room and ideas for new features could come. 

• jkbhorse
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 22:49:21 — Link

They all sound like really good options to me. Personally I would be fine with any of them!

• gwenfoxe
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 23:54:20 — Link

I'm going with explore, that would be so cool!

• Lokison
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-18 06:05:40 — Link

personally i would love a water type pet species. we have land and air type, but no water. i could definately go for a water dragon or hippocampus or unagi or something :p

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-18 13:23:15 — Link

I like the idea of mutations, but only if they're inheritable. Would be a good way to introduce new genes to the game.

New color genes would be okay, though I'd prefer other types of genes instead of colors. In particular, I think there should be more sense genes: Poor Hearing and Deaf just seem way too common...

My vote goes for explore, though. In addition to new biomes, it would be nice to see some variation in island sizes..

• astrumadamas
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-18 22:45:22 — Link

Amen to all.

• Fluffeh
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-19 21:43:31 — Link

OMG I honestly want all of them sooooo bad I know that the land thing stuff is most popular but I really don't care for it as much

Hey

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla