Boards < Community < Roleplay < PRPG MollyZuza and Leopardpath12 (Nobody else)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-21 06:10:43 — Link

:D :D :D :D Okay, I'll admit that I kind of squealed at the end of Alex's. -dances around in a happy circle- Okay! Calm down, Leopardpath! Writing time...

Kira

When the man with the sword looked up, I knew there was no escape now. No choice but to attack! I let loose the tension built up in my muscles along with the shriek in my throat and leapt down at the swordsman, talons first and eyes blazing. I heard the other hunter curse at the suddenness of my appearance.

Christopher

"Kira!" I gasped in surprise at the little griffon's attack. Then I realized she had a point. The fight was inevitable. I braced myself for the transformation. The air shimmered around me for a second before my True Form emerged.

It might not look painful to mortal eyes, but the transformation causes quite a shock to cockatrice when their abilities come rushing back to them. To dragons, it might be a warm sensation in their stomach for their fire, or, to werewolves, a very painful situation as their animal instinct takes over. Luckily for cockatrices, it only left them slightly breathless.

My beak was lined with small and slightly spaced fangs. I bared them that the hunter with the whip and glared at him. There was a silent dare in the air to meet my eyes. Maybe the hunters knew of the threat there, but still I dared. "Kira, you have to go!" I said in our language: the one humans couldn't understand.

Jaylor

There was a shriek and a flutter of feathers from Alex's left as a Griffon - a Griffon! - leapt from above. "Careful of the claws!" I said unnecessarily. I turned back to our stranger just in time to see him change. I saw scales and feather before I had sense to turn away and avoid the eyes. "Basilisk! It's a Basilisk!" Shutting my eyes, I lashed out my whip, earning a low growl in return. Score! A deeper roar resonated from right in front of me and something snapped shut on my leg. Pain shot up it in throbs, making me bite my tongue. I can handle pain. Pain is just a message to the brain. Nothing more, I told myself. I got ready to lash out again.

Jonathan

Mom had let me go into town. Said the forest wasn't safe at the moment. She'd stayed behind at camp to watch. I was walking by an alley next to a resturant when I heard something move. It was barely audible, but with my werewolf senses, I heard as clearly as a bell. I walked down, curious as to what that soft sound was. I walked past a garbage bin and noticed the sound had stopped. I looked around, and, spotting a large scarlet bird, I knelt down next to it. Concern was written across my face as I noticed a steel arrow stuck deep in its wing. My hands hovered uncertainly above the beautiful bird. I wanted to help it, but what if my meddling only caused it harm? It was barely concious... Murmuring softly, I touched its feathers. They were warm and soft; warm like the ashes of a dying fire and soft like the down of a chick. "It's okay.. I won't hurt you."

Julie

I shrugged. "Alright! You're the tracker!" I followed Riley. We speed-walked all the way to the creek, running the last stretch and began working. We still haven't found it and I'm sure the guys have already caught that wierd dude by now!

(low muse for Julie :/)

Juniper

I was already in my Wyvern form. I was light blue with white dots and spirals along my wings and back. I was about one fourth of Matt's size, which was still pretty large, about as large as a horse, but I was quicker and more agile than him. I smiled up at him with green eyes the same color as the vegetation around us. Swishing my tail back and fourth, I looked back down and said smugly, "I know. I'd forgotten how big you are, though. Big doesn't even describe you! You're immense!" I stared up at him in admiration.

(I'm done! :D)

Faithful Faller to the end!! :D

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1401092153588900&a=1&

Warrior Code:
I'll remember Brightheart when I see a scar one someone's face 
I will think of WindClan every time I win a race 
I'll remember Goosefeather when nobody believes me
I'll remember Scourge when someone's teased for being tiny
I'll remember Heathertail when someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan when I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw when I must prove myself
I'll remember Spottedleaf when I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze when I am feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar if I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing when I hear of something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail when a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe when I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur when somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley when me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool when I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar when my loyalty's put to the test

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-25 23:39:24 — Link

Sorry I didn't answer for 4 days :/ Busy with school... *sigh*. I'm also sorry if the posts are short, I have to go soon.

Alex

I slashed my sword out at the griffon. Though I barely caught it, it only grazed the skin slightly. I sighed and slashed again, hoping that this time it would make more damge. The sword was too short, and I didn't want to go closer to the griffon in case it hurt me. I could hear the basilisk fighting with Jaylor behind my back, but I concentrated on the beast infront of me, sure that Jaylor would be fine.

Katelyn

Looking up at the mans face, I let out a small, quiet screech, it did hurt, and I wasn't sure if he was someone who could take the arrow out without making any bigger damage. The puzzled look on his face just made me sure he wasn't, but he was probably the only one who wouldn't take me exactly to the hunters. I nodded slightly, careful not to harm the wing.

Riley

I was getting a bit fustrated, Where could that phoenix be?! I asked myself. With a sigh, I turned to Julie, "What if we split up?" I suggested, "You go towards the grocers, I'll go towards the bank."

Matthew

I chuckled slightly, "Well, I think that you now understand why I missed my real form so much. I nearly even forgot what it's like to be a beast!" I laughed, "I just couldn't find a place where no one would see me straight away, but now you've found it." I said with a smile, as my ears picked up a screech, "Wait... Isn't that Kira? Should we go and see what's happening?" I asked.

(I'm done :D)

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-27 00:32:53 — Link

It's alright! School demands time and effort, so sometimes you can't get to it right away. I understand. :) 

Jonathan

The bird nodded, so I picked it up slowly, careful to avoid touching the wing. Its small cry was laced with pain, but I didn't know how else I could lessen the pain. Oh, I hate feeling helpless! Sticking to the shadows, I walked through town, into an abandoned building, and crouched in a corner. I laid the large bird down in front of me, examining the arrow. There was blood dripping down the beautiful feathers, staining them slightly. I touched the arrow's shaft, careful not to push on it. I frowned and murmured to myself, "How do you remove an arrow?" I tried to think back to what my mother had taught me, in case one of us was shot with a silver arrow. First, I needed to see if the arrow went through or stopped in the muscle or bone. "This is going to hurt, but only for a few seconds..!" I said to warn the brilliant bird. Steeling myself, I opened the wing, wincing at the pain I was sure the bird was feeling. The arrow had gone all the way through. Not good, since the shaft was metal. If it had been wood, I could've just snapped the arrowhead off, but now it was more complicated! "Okay. I lied. This is going to hurt a lot. Sorry in advance!" I hated what I was about to do, and I felt terrible because there wasn't anything to lessen the pain, but if I wanted to get the arrow out, I had to. I grabbed the top half of the arrow, the part with the feathers, and started pushing it down. The arrowhead on the other side moved down. It took a lot of force to get it completely out, but I managed to do in an okay manner. I rifled through my knapsack for something to bind the wound and pulled out a strip of cloth. Turning back to the astounding bird, I bound the wing up. "You won't be able to fly for a while, but this will help stop the bleeding. I wish I had something cold to help with the pain, but I don't.. Sorry..." (I looked up how to remove an arrow, but it didn't help a lot since the arrows they were talking about were wooden. But I did learn some stuff! :D)

Julie

"Alright. Text me if you find it." I headed off toward town. I wasn't sure if I'd find the stupid fire bird, but I walked anyway. I looked around where she told me to look, but there was nothing. No ashes or bright orange feathers. I even asked somebody if they'd seen a flame fall around here. They just looked at me like I was crazy and shook their head. Pssht! People these days dismiss the myths so easily.

Kira

The first swordstroke clipped me on the wing. I simply shook it off. The second hit hard on the beak. The impact left me stunned and shaking my head. That buzz was so loud! I stumbled back to get my bearings. Opening my eyes again, I glared at the swordsman. I wish I had a breath ability like Matt or Juniper so I could attack him without getting close to the sword. I opted for a charge instead. Dashing at him, I extended my talons to swipe at him. 

Christopher

I moved closer to him, keeping most pressure off my left foot. There was a glowing ring where his whip hit me. Beads of blood dripped occasionally from it, but other than the pain I was fine. His whip lashed me across the crest of my head, forcing me to relinquish my grip on his leg. I'd gotten it pretty good anyway, but my head throbbed from the blow and I could feel the heat of the wound. I stumbled back, shaking my head, eyes closed. I felt a trickle of blood run over my right eye, so I couldn't open one eye. My opponent still had both his eyes closed, though. Advantage: Basilisk.

Juniper

I looked in the direction of her screech. "It didn't sound good. We should," I responded. "Should we.. Should we change back into our human forms?" We'd only been in them for such a short time... I felt my heart sink with disappointment. There was a swirl in the air, ice crystals suspended in the air a moment before melting, and "Jennifer", as some humans call me, was standing in place of my true form.

Jaylor

I didn't dare open my eyes. The beast had let go of my leg, but that didn't stop the pain. Luckily, to my knowledge, Basilisk bites weren't poisonous. But the pain! My leg throbbed with the pulse of my heart and it felt hot, like I'd just walked into a boiling lake! I looked with my ears, waiting for the creature to make a mistake. A branch snapped, and suddenly I knew where to attack. My whip flashed in a bright purple streak and I earned a startled rustle as reward. I didn't know if I'd hit it, but I dared to hope for the best.

(Did I mention I was done?)

Faithful Faller to the end!! :D

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1401092153588900&a=1&

Warrior Code:
I'll remember Brightheart when I see a scar one someone's face 
I will think of WindClan every time I win a race 
I'll remember Goosefeather when nobody believes me
I'll remember Scourge when someone's teased for being tiny
I'll remember Heathertail when someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan when I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart