Boards < Community < Roleplay < PRPG MollyZuza and Leopardpath12 (Nobody else)

Boards

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-06 23:52:37 — Link

Name: Alex

Surname: Williams

Nickname: Alex

Beast: Beasthunter

Personality: He is a good tracker, he knows how to track beasts by their footprints, smell etc. He might not be the best when it comes to capturing them, but he can make a lot of traps. He is intelligent, stern and knows that getting rid of the beasts might save a lot of lives.

Picture as human:

Picture as beast: Just move on! :p

Other: Finally! I've finished my characters :D

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-08 02:44:22 — Link

Name: Christopher

Surname: Tesler

Nickname: Chris

Beast: Basilisk

Personality: He stays away from people, constantly worried about being found. He's friends with some of the other mythical beasts that live in the forest. His parents had been killed by a pair of hunters and he'd been the sole survivor. He's homeless now, but never feels alone because of his friends. Like other basilisk, he can turn people to stone if they meet his eyes.

Picture as human:

Picture as beast:

Other: I'll be making a pair of twins soon, so be prepared! ;) Hm... I think I messed this up somehow...

Faithful Faller to the end!! :D

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1401092153588900&a=1&

Warrior Code:
I'll remember Brightheart when I see a scar one someone's face 
I will think of WindClan every time I win a race 
I'll remember Goosefeather when nobody believes me
I'll remember Scourge when someone's teased for being tiny
I'll remember Heathertail when someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan when I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw when I must prove myself
I'll remember Spottedleaf when I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze when I am feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar if I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing when I hear of something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail when a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe when I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur when somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley when me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool when I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar when my loyalty's put to the test

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-10 06:05:27 — Link

Name: Jonathan

Surname: Smith

Nickname: Jon

Beast: Werewolf

Personality: Energetic. He acts so much like a dog that if his friends weren't so wierd, he'd be singled out as a beast right away. But don't let his cheerfulness delude you. When he thinks he's alone, he breaks down, thinking ofhis "family problems". His werewolf mother had gone off with a human and had twins: him and his sister. His sister turned out perfectly normal, but when he was 13, he had his first change, right in front of his father and sister. He fled with his mother, not knowing what had become of the rest of his family.

Picture as human:

Picture as Beast:

Other: You'll have to excuse any typos for I'm on my mobile. Oh, and congrats on the 5\B! :D German sounds really hard..

Warrior Code:

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-10 17:09:01 — Link

Yeah :P It's hard, but at least the teacher is nice and doesn't give us a lot to learn. And I'm pretty good at detecting typos, my keyboard is kind of broken so I got used to reading them XD

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-11 01:41:59 — Link

Name: Julie

Surname: Smith

Nickname: Just Julie, unless someone can come up with a cool nickname. XD

Beast: Beast Hunter

Personality: She was pretty traumatized after being nearly mauled by her own brother, who turned out to be a werewolf. Especially since they were twins! They used to tell each other everything! He'd never told her about that, though, and it made her feel betrayed. Her and her father swore to hunt beasts of all kind so that kind of stuff would never happen again. They continue to track their former family with determined hearts. Julie's weapon of choice is a small silver dagger. She's amazing at it.

Picture as human:

Picture as beast: Ahem! She's a Beast Hunter.

Other: Well feel free to correct me whenever I make a mistake. I don't mind Grammar Nazis. Okay! I think we're ready to start! :D I'll start!

Warrior Code:

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-11 03:59:16 — Link

Jaylor

I looked at the town I was arriving upon. All signs pointed here. I could practically smell the beast-i-ness from the top of the hill. The thick woods north was perfect cover for... well, anything really. But I was only here for the Griffons. I started down the hill, one hand in my bag, closed around my whip. I was walking past some kids, when one of them gasped and ran off at the sight of me. I don't look that bad, do I? I thought. I continued walking, hoping I'd see a familiar face. Maybe some of my hunter buddies were here. *hint hint*

Kira

I was playing with a couple of my friends from school, just on the edge of town, when I saw him. I'd seen him attack my parents before. He used that crazy whip and called our true form out. It was... creepy. I don't think he saw me the couple of times he found us. My parents always made us move whenever he came. I didn't want to move, so I didn't tell my mom or dad. I ran back to my house, leaving my friends wondering what spooked me.

Christopher

I was roaming the forest in my true form, amusing myself by scaring rabbits or turning the local birds to stone. It was easier to breathe in my Cockatrice form. I felt... powerful. I had to be wary, though, at all times. Rumour had it that there were hunters in this town. I should've been watching my step instead of the birds flitting around in the trees. Snap! Whoosh! Something coiled around my rooster leg and flung me off the ground! "Reee! Reee!" I cried in alarm. A trap! Nonono!! I was so careful! I switched back to my human form, desperate for any kind of escape. My hands fumbled with the knot, shaking with adrenaline, but it was no good. "Nononononono," I muttered over and over. "This can't be happening!" *hint hint*

Jonathan

My mother and I had decided to stay in a dense forest. My birthday was coming up in about four days, but we had nobody to celebrate it with. I tried to lighten the mood by telling a joke to my mother, "What did the Pine Tree say to the Shooting Star?" She smiled and shook her head. "I don't know. What?" Giggling, I said, "Leaf me alone. You're in my space!" We chuckled, enjoying the joke before a sound pierced the silence of the woods. It was like nothing I'd ever heard. "Just a rabbit caught in someone's trap," my mother said. I knew what she was thinking. I was thinking it, too. We were thinking about the crazy traps our father would try to invent. They were always so funny... "We haven't seen them in three years..." I said sadly. "Nearly four." She squeezed my shoulder comfortingly and said, "We'll figure out how to make things right. Don't forget about the full moon tonight."

Julie

The Inn my father and I were staying at was amazing. The innkeepers were so kind and gave us the best room they had. My father had enough money to keep us there for a few days, hopefully two weeks. He said that they were here: Mom and Jonathan. Sitting on the bed, I twirled my silver dagger in my hand, watching the early light glint off its fine point. (I'll make more later)

Warrior Code:

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-11 22:51:19 — Link

(I'll make a mini chart so I don't get confused with the characters, and believe me, I get confused easily XD)

Leopardpath:

Jaylor - hunter

Kira - Griffon

Christopher - Cockatrice

Jonathan - Werewolf

Julie - Hunter

I'm not sure, but I think you need one more beast, or did I miss someone out? Oh wait! You forgot about Juniper! :D

MollyZuza:

Alice - Pegasus

James - Chimera

Katelyn - Phoenix

Matthew - Dragon

Riley - Hunter

Alex - Hunter

Now I'm ready to start! XD

Alice

I was trotting through the forest in my pegasus form. I was wondering about the rest, where they were. I sighed, They're probably hiding, just like I am. I thought. I looked around. This morning I saw a group of four beast hunters enter the city. There's never been so many. The need to hide was greater than ever, if they caught one of us, they would probably find tracks, then find the rest. I never knew what happens when you get caught. Some say that they kill you, some say that they experiment on you and some even say that they put you in a cage and send to a circus or zoo. I got the shivers while thinking of that. I sighed once again, and kept on trotting.

James

I was walking down the streets, in my human form. I saw that the hunters had come into town, but they wouldn't notice me in my human form. At least that's what I thought. Even though I hated being in my beast form, I decided that I should hide today. Most didn't know why I hated it. It's because most people, or even beasts, get scared, just by looking at me. Well, a three headed monster that was a mix of three other animals isn't a very nice sight. I walked deeper into the forest, then, in one swift move, changed into a chimera. I growled and lay down, I might as well get some sleep.

Katelyn

I was high up, in the sky as a phoenix. I tried to fly directly in front of the sun, so that the flames on my body could blend in with the colour of the sun. Seemed to be like a great way to camoflage. I looked down and observed the town. I was quite nervous about the fact that the number of hunters in our town has risen. There was usually just one. Sometimes, but very rarely two. Even if there were two, they didn't work together. I wasn't sure if with a team of hunters, we will make it out alive so easily. I gasped as I noticed that Christopher was dangling on a tree. If I didn't act quick, one of the hunters will spot him first. I looked down, to see if it was safe to leave, it seemed so. I flew down, head first. Getting there as fast as possible before any of the hunters would spot me. I hoped that they didn't. I looked at Chris. With a swift slash of my wing, the rope burned, making Chris fall. "Falling is still better than getting caught." I whispered.

Matthew

Everybody is so lucky. I thought, There beast forms are smaller than mine. I can't turn into mine because someone would spot me right away. I was still in the forest, even though I didn't turn into my beast form. It seemed like everyone was. I sighed, behind the bushes, I could see Alice, obviously in her pegasus form. She was nearly always in it. Why did the hunters come here?! How do they even know that so many beasts are here?I thought, Maybe they have some kind of trackers...

Riley

I heard my alarm ring, the trap has been set off. I smiled devilishly, "Been a long time since I caught something." I muttered. I got my mobile phone out, and texted the other three. Julie, Jaylor and Alex.

Trap has triggered. Come fast. West side of the forest.

I wrote. sending the message I heard a screech. It was a phoenix. Quite possible that one of those things got caught. I thought. Though I wondered if the rope would survive the extreme heat. Probably not. It might be something else then. I started walking to the forest, going over and under any of the branches that were in my way.

Alex

I got the text. I read it and laughed, "It's so easy to catch them these days!" I snickered. While getting on my motorbike, I noticed Jaylor. I thought that he must've got the text too. So I ignored him and revved the engine. I was soon on the west of the forest, looking for the exact place that the trap would be in.

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 01:17:28 — Link

Yeah. I didn't have time for Juniper, but she's somewhere around town. XD I see you're doing the same thing I am: writing in first person perspective. :D Lots of people write in third person, but first is a habit of mine. ^_^

My school is doing "Most Likely" stuff and one of the choices was Bromance, but we couldn't come up with something for the girls. Then somebody said the word "Womance" and now that's what we're using. XD I keep listening to people's nominations and I've heard myself paired up with either of my closest friends. It was hilarious!

Jaylor

My text alarm went off and I pulled out my phone to check who it was. Oh! Riley! So she's in town! I read the text, grinned to myself and started running west towards the forest. I saw a flash, like fire, disappear into the forest ahead of me. I hurried on, wondering if Riley's trap was true. I didn't let doubt cloud my mind and I got to the sight of the trap. There was... a human? A human and a phoenix? I ducked behind a bush, watching and listening. I texted Riley, Julie, and Alex quickly.

Rope is burned. Human and phoenix. You here?

Christopher

"Oof!" The breath left me when I fell. Wincing as I stood, still in human form, I whispered back, "Thanks, Kate! Now go! They might be here already! I can play it off.." I didn't sound so confident in the end. But they couldn't catch both of us. Still, when I look at the ground, the Basilisk tracks are obvious and the burnt rope was plain to see. I heard a twig crack and looked around, startled.

Julie

I was running in the woods, searching for the trap, when I got Jaylor's text. "Seriously? He can't be there already!" I thought aloud. I'd left my father back at the hotel as soon as I'd gotten Riley's text. I looked around the trees and listened for anything to tell me which way to go. I read Jay's text and frowned. Human? What's a human doing caught in one of our traps? This can't be right. Wait. Maybe it was my brother! But what was the phoenix doing there? A snap of a branch startled me out of my confused thoughts and I ran towards the faint sound.

Juniper

I was wandering around the forest, hoping for something interesting to do. It got quite boring in the town. The white Pegasus, Alice, was trotting around like she always does, and I almost went up to her to chat, but then I saw Matthew! I glanced around, which was a habit of mine in this form, and whisper-yelled, "Matthew! Psst! Matthew!" I grinned from where I was standing, waiting for him to hear me.

Kira

Sitting in our house, I thought about the hunter I'd seen. He looked like he had a lot of stories to tell. Maybe I'd ask him and hope he didn't recognise me! Man, I thought wistfully. Hunters get all the fun.. I got up and decided I'd seek him out later in the day.

Warrior Code:

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 18:06:11 — Link

Hehe, I actually always write in third person, but seeing that you wrote your post in first, I thought I might give it a go :p

Small update on Riley and Alex. Riley's weapon is now the bow and arrow, and Alex's is a baseball bat :P Just kidding, his is a sword.

I learnt a lesson today. Never let my father order books on amazon. I asked for the warrior cats series, and he got my the fourth series :/ Ah well! I'll read them even if I don't know what's going on! ^.^

Alice

I heard a twig crack. I turned my head towards where I heard the sound. The crack echoed through the forest, which turned unusually silent. My heart began to beat faster and faster as the thought of the hunters capturing me came to my mind. I shuddered.

James

The crack of a twig had woken me. I growled lowly and put my head down again. I wasn't going to bother about the hunters, not until they knew where I was.

Katelyn

I nodded at Chris, "Just run." I whispered, 'playing it off' wouldn't help him in this situation. The hunters would somehow get him to transform to his beast form. I heard the twig, the muscles in my body stiffened with terror. After a couple of seconds, I regained my ability to move, and darted into the air. It was hard missing all the branches, while flying so fast, so I left quite a lot of burned leaves, that slowly began to fall to the ground, still burning.

Matthew

I was sitting on a branch, on one of the trees in the middle of the forest. I got bored so I got out my MP3 player and put the headphones on. I couldn't hear anything but the music, which was blaring loudly out of the device.

Riley

I got the text, Human and phoenix?! I thought. I shook my head, wondering how Jaylor got there so fast. I sighed, I was nearly there, I could already see him, but my mind fluttered to something else. The burned leaves that were raining down on me. I looked at the hole between the leaves, that enabled me to see the sky through the thick layer of leaves. I estimated where about the phoenix might have flown. Knowing them, I was thinking that they would camoflage against the sun. I wasn't bothered about the trap anymore. I went out of the forest, got my weapon out, and looked around. I could see a flash of fire, dart across the sky. I pointed the arrow at it, and let it go. The arrow missed. I didn't matter to me, I got another one out and repeted the process. The phoenix was flying too fast for me to shoot it. I decided to give it a last try, I let my arrow fly through the air. I heard a painful screech, "Booyah!" I whispered to myself. Seeing the creature fall down, slowly. It was quite far away, but I would get to it in five minutes if I ran, and so I did.

Alex

I crept towards the trap, to find that Jaylor was already there. I crounched down beside him silently, and observed the human, I got a small glimpse of the phoenix, before it flew off.

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-13 01:55:11 — Link

Oh no! D: The fourth one is the LAST one, though! Agh! By the time you read the others, you'll have SO much spoilers! Ah, well, I guess it can't be helped. :\ Shucks.

I laughed when you said Alex had a baseball bat. XD I can just see him running after Kate yelling, "YAAAH!!" >3<

Christopher

A twang! sounded from somewhere remotely near me and I saw an arrow fly through the air above the trees. I froze in shock, even though my instincts screamed GO! GET AWAY! They were here! I started breathing hard, fear pumping arenaline into my bloodstream. I stared at the trees fearfully, starting to slowly back away. Then, another arrow shot overhead, and this time I heard Katelyn cry out in pain. Worry filled me to the point that I shouted, "Kate!!" I took off running in the general direction of her sound, worried I wouldn't get there in time. A branch snapped behind me, letting me know of pursuit.

Jaylor

I heard an arrow fly above us and figured it was Riley with her bow. Alex crouched next to me and I nodded in greeting. The human in front of us froze, a wary look in his eyes. Another arrow flew over, this time finding its mark. The human shouted "Kate!!" and started running toward the screech. Shoot! He was getting away! I glanced at Alex a split second before I took after the guy, not knowing if he was following.

Juniper

Matthew hadn't heard me. I pursed my lips, because I was going to strike up a conversation with him whether he wanted it or not! I walked underneath his branch silently, even though he probably couldn't hear me through that music, and tapped his foot. I wanted to yell, "MATTHEW!!", but I decided against it. Why? I'm not exactly sure!

Julie

By the time I'd actually found the trap, I was breathless. And on top of that, it seems the guy took off running for some reason! Great, I thought sarcastically. More running... Jaylor popped out of a bush and started after the man, whip in hand. What's he thinking?! He's not gonna attack the guy for being with a Phoenix, is he?

Officially done with my post! Kira's still at home and Jonathan and his mom are holding their breath waiting in their little make-shift camp. Not much to say there.   :T

Warrior Code:

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-15 17:05:31 — Link

Aww... I'm guessing that my shelf will have to carry another series of books till I read the other three series :/ Oh well! I can wait! :D

XD Yeah, Alex with a basball bat, that was actually what I thought first, but then I thought of the sword. XD

Hmm... I think I  might miss out some of my characters too.

Katelyn

I was falling down at a great speed, even though the world around me seemed to freeze. The hunter's arrow was deep in my wing, which is lucky, because at least I won't die, but then again, I would rather die than be caught by them. I fell to the ground, I was dizzy and my vision was blurred. Soon, I couldn't see anything, I had passed out.

Matthew

I could feel someone tap my foot. I jumped up slightly as I didn't expect anybody to be around me. I noticed Juniper, "Hi!" I said, as I got my headphones off, "What did you want?" I asked, smiling.

Riley

I was getting nearer to where the phoenix must've landed. I stopped running, it must be somewhere near. I began searching the place. Uncovering the bushes, looking behind rocks, climbing trees and things like that. I couldn't find her. Maybe she fell futher away? I thought, I ran futher, hoping to find the beast there.

Alex

I saw Julie's horrified expression. I perfectly knew what she was thinking, "Don't worry, he wouldn't hit the person before he was 100% sure it's a beast." I said, reasurring and calming her. I looked where he had ran, "Go with Riley, I'll go with him." I suggested as I ran after Jaylor.

I'm done!  :D

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-16 03:41:23 — Link

-shrug- Oh well. :/ Have fun anyway! And when they talk about prophecies, Firestar's was something like "Fire alone will save the clans." And Lionblaze's and Jayfeather's "There will be three, kin of your (Firestar's) kin, who will hold the power of the stars in their paws." Dovekit gets one, too, but I guess you'll find that one out in the 1st book. XD Share your thoughts with me when you read them! :D The only person I have to talk to about WARRIORS is my friend. :/

:D The 4th book for the Virals series by Kathy Reichs finally got delivered to me today!! 

Julie 

I glanced skeptically at Jaylor's retreating figure and shrugged. If anyone could handle someone like him, it was Jaylor. "Yeah, I guess so. Be careful, though," I added, eyes full of concern. "Who knows what other tricks that guy might have up his sleeve."

I raced to catch up with Riley, my muscles groaning in protest. Seriously? Could we just have one beast that doesn't run quite so far? Technically, the phoenix flew, but that doesn't matter! I kept a steady pace a few yards/meters behind her. I can do long distance most of the time. Only when Riley slowed down did I finally catch up to her. I sucked in air for a moment, realized she was searching for the phoenix she shot down, and started rifling through leaves and bushes. "Maybe it burned a couple of branches on its way to the forest floor?" I suggested to her.

Christopher

I sprinted until my legs burned and my lungs screamed for air. Couldn't let the hunters find her! This stupid human form wasn't fast enough, though! I was tempted to come out of this silly disguise and finding her as a basilisk, but then I remembered the beast hunters behind me and realized it would be useless. I slowed down to a walk to let my legs rest a while.

Soon, though, a sound made me whirl around. My pursuers had caught up.

Jaylor

I heard footsteps behind me and glanced back briefly to see if it was Alex. It was. I kept running on, though I slowed my pace to allow him to gradually catch up. The wierd beast-man was ahead, though far enough away that he couldn't hear my footfalls. He was slowly gaining ground, but it wasn't significant. By the time he finally walked, Alex had caught up with me. I preferred to let Alex do the talking this time around since anything I said would probably come out lame or wierd.

Juniper

"To see what you were up to," I replied innocently. Maybe if he was free, we winged reptiles could have some fun. "Were you planning on doing anything today? I know a place where the trees are dense and tall!" Excitement now danced in my eyes. It's been forever since he'd been in his real form. I've almost forgotten it it's been such a long time! I really hoped he'd say yes.

Kira

It was probably stupid of me, but I couldn't resist wanting a closer look at the human-hunter-guy. And since I was stealthier in my griffon form, I snuck out of my disguise and ran into the forest. I wasn't flying since anybody with eyes can see a flying eagle and lion hybrid. And I... couldn't fly, yet. So I jumped from branch to branch instead, moving faster than I ever could in my human form. My parents, when they were in their true form, could be as large as horses! Unfortunately, I'm still a pup. I'm only about the size of a Golden Retriever. But what I lack in power and size, I make up for in agility and flexibility!

I came across the man's scent, which I followed. Another scent clashed with his, but I dismissed it. As the scent got fresher, I started to slow, exchanging speed for stealth. I now creapt silently across the top branches, barely causing a stir. The only thing visible was a silhoutte on the forest floor. I looked down, crouching, at two boys. They were facing a face I recognized! It was Chris! I almost squeaked in alarm as I saw the whip and sword. M-maybe they didn't know he was a basilisk! If they threatened him, though, I made a vow to leap onto them and cause as much chaos and hopefully pain as I could!

I dug my thorn-sharp claws into the bark of the branch I was on.

(Done! ;P)

Warrior Code:

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-16 21:32:26 — Link

Good for you ;) I'll ask my dad for the first series next time, not just the warrior cat series.

(Katelyn passed out)

Riley

I looked at Julie, "Could be." I sighed, "If only I could see those burned branches. Maybe it fell somewhere in town, on the street." I sighed, turning back around to search. I couldn't find a trace, that fact annoyed me. "We should check in town."

Alex

I looked at Jaylor, he was unusually silent, "Are you going to say something?" I whispered, I didn't want to do the talking myself, as I didn't know what beast the human exactly was, and that could mean that it would attack me with ease. I heard a weird scraping noise above, probably just my imagination, I shrugged.

Matthew

"I wasn't planning anything today, but I think I know what you mean." I answered with a tint of excitement in my voice, "Let's go!" I exclaimed as I jumped off the branch, "Which way?" I asked. I wasn't going to bother looking out for the hunters, I haven't been in my beast form for so long that it didn't matter anymore if someone noticed.

(I know it's short, but I'm done :))

• Leopardpath12
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-11 08:10:12 — Link

So terribly sorry for such a long delay!! This was practically a month ago and I sent the explanation! :( :( :( Just-Just let me get orientated again... >~<''' 

Julie

I frowned, feeling a bit frustrated at myself. With reluctance in my voice, I said, "Yeah... I guess it's worth a shot. It kind of peeves me that it got away, though." I added in a happier voice, "Unless we find it, of course!" I started walking towards the direction of town. Perhaps we could stop by my hotel room and pick up some stuff I'd left behind in favor of speed.

Jaylor

"What?" I muttered a "Fine.." and spoke directly to the stranger in a chilly voice. "What are you?" It was blunt and directly to the point. It was practically clear he wasn't normal. Most people either freak out when they've seen a mythical beast or dismiss it as something they ate. He clearly knew the phoenix we saw earlier. He might be in the small percentage that knows and believes, like the hunters. But this man was obviously no hunter. "Why were you with that phoenix?"

Christopher

The two Hunters kind of argued silently between themselves, then one of them, the one with the glowing whip, asked me in a harsh tone, "What are you? Why were you with that phoenix?"

I stammered in response, "H-human of course! As for K- the phoenix, I've never see one before in my whole life! I thought it was fascinating to see such a magnificent bird." Stop talking!! I hope I hadn't said too much! Sweat trickled down the side of my face and down my neck. I eyed the sword, trying to hide the fear I was feeling.

It was clear from the looks they were giving me that they didn't believe my lies. I hadn't either. I gulped, my heart jumping wildly in my throat.

Kira

I didn't dare move, though the tension in the air was so thick, I could smell it rolling off of them in waves. I could see my silhouette on the forest floor, still as a statue. I bunched my muscles, allowing for just enough movement to crouch. I felt like a fight was just on the horizon, inevitable and dangerous. The one with the sword had keen ears. I saw his reaction, though brief, when I had made a slight sound.

Juniper

I nearly clapped in delight. "This way!" I ran deeper into the forest, glancing behind me periodically to make sure Matthew was following. We got to a part with thick undergrowth with thorns and it looked like nothing was beyond it. But once you got through, there was a huge green clearing next to the biggest, tallest tree trunk in the forest. The neighboring trees were dense, covered with light green moss, and towered almost as high as the first tree. I spun around, feeling its open security. I closed my eyes and grinned from ear to ear. I looked at Matthew and said, "Well?"

(Finally done... I think Jaylor's part could've gone a bit smoother, but I think I almost got everything from the original post remembered. For the most part, at least.)

Warrior Code:

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-18 16:49:36 — Link

Riley

I walked alongside Julie, then gave a brief glance at the sun, "I'm not sure, but from looking at the sun's position, I think she might have fell somewhere near the bank." I replied, quickening my pace a bit. The adrenaline and excitement powered me, like an energy drink, only stronger. I smiled to myself and kept on walking, wondering if I was right. I hoped so.

Alex

I gave the 'human' a cold glare, I didn't believe him, and neither did I think he even believed himself. I slowly got my sword out, but kept it by my side. I turned my eyes over to Jaylor, wondering what he thought of this. I, once again heard a rustle above, though it was too quiet to even make it possible that it could be anything else other than the wind, or a small bird. I shook my head once again, and looked on the ground. The dark shadow on the grass looked weird. The trees weren't dense enough to make a shadow cover up everything. I slowly traced my eyes along the edges of it, making out the shape of an animal, a beast. Time seemed to slow down as I looked up, seeing the sillhouette of a Griffon.

Matthew

I panted as I ran after Juniper, Gosh! She's fast! I thought as I kept running. We soon got to the clearing, that was separated from the world by a thick barrier of trees. "This place... It's incredible!" I exclaimed. I took in the fresh air, and could feel a chill coming up my spine, as I turned into my inner form. A majestic, dark purple dragon, which eyes glowed like flames. I turned towards Juniper, "This... Is amazing!" I gasped in delight, only now have I realized how much I missed this form.

Katelyn

I slowly opened my eyes. Looking around, I made out were I was, near the restaruant, in a small alley, which was used for throwing away trash. They won't find me here... I thought. I tried to stand up, but it was no use, the arrow which was stuck in my wing, was like a syringe, injecting pain into my veins. Poisened arrows? I asked myself. No... They're not poisened, it's just stuck deep in my wing. I sighed, and tried pulling myself up again, and failed. I felt like I was helpless, defeated. I noticed that in the time I lost my consciousness, my body wasn't on fire as always in my phoenix form. Neither was it now. It was good, at least it'll take them more time to find me. I lay my head down on the cold and dirty ground, waiting for something, death, hunters, life, freedom, to come for me. Maybe, just maybe, I would survive, though I wasn't sure myself.

(I'm done ;) )

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla