Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Free Symurgh Giveaway!

Boards

• AmityWall
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-03 03:31:38 — Link

Hello, I would like a free Symurgh. I managed to get a female one from the pound but I would like a male so I could start breeding, and hope to be able to make the species more availible to new players. 

• Macandcheez
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-09 02:12:18 — Link

I would really like a Symurgh because....

-THEY LOOK TOO COOL TO NOT HAVE!!

-One of my favorite animals are wolves.

-I never had one before!!!

-I'm trying to get every single breed! :)

• Kalores
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-09 21:57:25 — Link

Hi Zedh, thank you for doing such a nice thing!  I hope I can get a lovely new pet~

Hmm, reasons why I want a Symurgh and why I should get one.  Well, I think the Symurgh is a very majestic and pretty creature.  I love the design and artwork put into it.  I also love creatures with the ability of flight, as I love the idea of flying and it is the one superpower I would pick if I had a choice.  As a new player (I only joined on Monday), any new pet would be a big help, as they can aid in getting me items, money, and completing quests.  They can also help me in breeding and playing with genetics.  Also, I would give the Symurgh a really nice home.

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-11 21:45:31 — Link

@ AmityWall, Macandcheez, Kalores: 

~sent :)

• Azure
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-24 21:04:24 — Link

Hello! I'm a new player, so I hope it's okay for me to ask for one c:

Personally I'd like a Symurgh because... well, they're gorgeous! I especially love the multicoloured wings (especially the ones with vibrant blue or red hues--SO PRETTY); they really make the species stand out! I've been here a day but I can already sense that I'll be collecting lots of and lots of Symurghs, lol. At least, as many as my newbie funds can reasonably afford :P

Either way, thank you for doing this! It's really awesome of you :D

• ausriasan
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-24 21:10:31 — Link

I just joined today and find this whole site to be very interesting to be a part of. I have not these symurghs before, but since I have found them, I have just fallen in love with them. I came from Flightrising as a reference from someone on there. I love the whole breeding and creating. You get to take time and thoughts and put them into breeding and creating. I think this place is like ten times better than neopets. XD

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-30 21:06:45 — Link

Wanting a Symurgh because I can not seem to find one in the wild.  Its like as they were extinct in the wild.  Plus I have plenty of space for the new part of the fam.  I bet it would be treated like royalty and never be given a slightest chance of going to the pound.  Plus it has a wolf/fox like body.  The wolf seems to be given a bad name maybe if we could take care of a Symurgh we could clear the graceful animals name!!!  Plus I could use a pair to breed.  Then I would share the offspring with others so everyone has chance to have a Symurgh!!!

• SunSoltice
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-04 20:41:00 — Link

Symurgh have no equal in the coloration of the plumage, and looks so delicate and graceful like it would take flight if you just blink.

I would like to bred for rare colors and genes, Which I already read in the list of genes.

So far the most interesting pet I have seen :)

Thanks

• Topaz_Wolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-20 01:08:09 — Link

Zedh,

I'd like to request these two if possible.

Here's my sentences:

I want a Symurgh because...They are beautiful, and I would enjoy breeding them.

I should get these Symurghs because...I would love and care for them more than anyone else.

Thanks~!

~Topaz

• Firedancer77
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-27 17:23:58 — Link

I'd love to have one because of how beautiful they are. They are just amazing, and I really want one. I love the color combnations of them, and just how beautiful they are. I really don't know what else to say. They are stunningly beautiful, and I would love to have one.

• Sydelle
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-01 02:21:02 — Link

If you have any left, could I get one too, please?

The reason I would like one is simple-- they are one of the prettiest breeds I've seen here. I don't care what color it is, I'd like one so I might be able to possibly breed them somehow. I just started today, to let you know, but I do plan on sticking around for quite some time.

• Darchaliath
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-07 19:02:31 — Link

I would like a Symurhg because they remind me of a tall fox and a peecock together. Peacocks are one of my favorite animals. A lot of the Symurghs also have my favorite colors together: orange and blue. Colors of my wedding and the 'colors' of the yin yang when it is in color. Exactly why I chose those for my wedding. I don't think I 'should' get one, but I would be ever so grateful if you found my worthy of receiving one of your fine pets. Thank you.

• Crazydoll86
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-02 21:26:25 — Link

^_^ Hello.

I would like to have a symurgh because I came back to the site after  a long time. When I had to stop playing, there wasn't any Symurgh and they are reallly beautiful. *o*

• lurhstaap
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-22 02:50:11 — Link

I only just joined this game. Symurgs are one of the coolest pets in this game and it seems like they're very difficult to get. I see this giveaway is extremely popular though so I don't at all mind if you think other people who've been here longer trying to earn one for a long time deserve it more. Still if there are any left at the end then I'd love one. Thank you very much!

• User

Posted at 2014-11-30 01:31:30 — Link

Randomly found this site today, I'm loving it.

I'm still learning about stuff and how it works.

These beautiful Symurgh's are unique and I have never seen one.

Which also tells haven't caught one (if you catch them with the catchers).

So why I want one, they are very cool looking. 

I really think it would be awesome to get/and have a precious little Symurgh of my own.

I also think I would along with others would benefit from a cute little creature since I desire to breed my many creatures and see new little creatures find great homes..

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla