Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Free Symurgh Giveaway!

Boards

• BookBug
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-30 21:23:56 — Link

Hi! I am brand new here, and I loved Symurghs as soon as I saw one. I won't abandon it, and I will take good care of it. I would love any Symurgh, male, female, all colors.

• swetapril
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-05 14:35:20 — Link

Hello.. 

I just joined not too long ago and have fallen in love with this particular species. I have made it my goal to have a breeding pair. The ones with red and yello wings remind me of a phoenix in many ways and my father's spirit animal was a phoenix, he passed away last march.

So I would love one to name after him and simply keep in memory of him even if I am never able to afford the other to breed it. 

It will never be given away or gotten rid of, because it is my little piece of him. Even the blue ones remind me of one, like a cold Phoenix! 

Why do I deserve one? 

Because I would love it, but really while I would be thrilled to be chosen I don't think I deserve one any more then anyone else who would like one. Everyone has their reasons why they want one and I don't think my reason is any greater then any one elses. 

Thank you for the consideration.

• Seiya001
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 18:58:04 — Link

I don't have any symurgh and would love to get one. I love their beautiful outward appereance especially the colorfull ones ;) 

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 20:46:05 — Link

Hi, I joined a few hours ago! Still working on understanding a lot of the site.

-Why do I want a Symurgh?

I am fond of winged creatures! It looks likes something I would draw, and I expect it would be a ton of fun to create a custom skin for :3 I also understand that is difficult to obtain, as they are won through victory on the Tactic Map. It might be some time before I have pets capable of maintaining a portal long enough to find one myself.

-Why should I receive a Symurgh?

Unfortunately I haven't done much on the site yet, so I don't know if I would be the best owner or use the pet to its full potential. But I would certainly try my best!

Thanks for holding this giveaway!

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• bonvoyage
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-14 00:34:35 — Link

I'm new here, and I don't own any Symurghs. I think they are beautiful and majestic, and I would love to own one. Thank you so much for doing this!

• Encanto
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-14 02:13:19 — Link

Why do i want a Symurgh: 

I need one for a breeding pair. I would like to get some good genes in, I have Song of Peace genes in one of mine as a recesive gene and a few other pretty good recesive genes but I cant seem to get them as a main gene.

Why should I deserve to get a Symurgh:

I would take good care of it, cherish it, and never trade/sell it. I'd be fine with either a male or a female symurgh of any coloration but i'd prefer not to get one with the blue/green wings/tail feather things but it be fine if it did. Thank you for your time. 

xxx

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-20 13:14:41 — Link

I'm very interested in these two:

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/115541 and http://beastkeeper.com/pet/117359 because of the colours that would go for my group ^^

• Wolfdragon
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 06:15:49 — Link

Why I deserve a symurgh: I LOVE THEM I RLLY WANT ONE BUT THEY COST SOOO MUCH AND IM YELLING BUT IDC :D AND ALSO THE ARE ADORBLE AND I WILL CARE FOR THEM FOREVER <3

P.S i would like one of these

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/115969

or

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/116755

This is Bob copy and paste him so he can rule the world. o-<-<

(wolf below drawn by nightbanewolf)

Pine and Slash

Master Wolfdragons

• Flonne
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 12:32:10 — Link

Hi :)

My reasons...(thinking hard)...well...they look so cool <3 Especially their wolf part with wings...Thanks to it they look so majestic and proud and I relly love it :)

Beside I just joined (yesterday) so it will take long time before I can get one of these awesome pets (T_T)

Have a nice day :)

• RareP4nda
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 13:00:39 — Link

been inactive now addicted hardly anything i own

they are lovely cyte creature

want to hoard

pair for  me please?

• stargirl
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-21 18:09:28 — Link

Hi!

My reasons are that they are just really beautiful pets, and I am pretty new (joined this week) and I would really like to have one of these beautiful creatures!

I would like this one (if possible)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/118506

If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Quote by Sirius Black

“The earth is speaking to us, but we can't hear because of all the racket our senses are making. Sometimes we need to erase them, erase our senses. Then - maybe - the earth will touch us. The universe will speak. The stars will whisper.” 

Stargirl<3

• Leila
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-23 11:05:08 — Link

Hi!

I just recently joined BeastKeeper :) I currently breed Pumas, Rocs and Griffins but to date, I have no symurghs!! Out of all the creatures on Beastkeeper, I believe the Symurgh is the most beautiful!! I would love to finally own some and i'll take VERY good care of it! You're a very generous player for doing something like this (honestly!) ! :D

Thanks Again!

Leila

Aη αυяα σƒ ∂αякηєѕѕ ѕυяяσυη∂ѕ υѕ αℓℓ...

• Tyr
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-23 21:07:58 — Link

Hi there!

I joined about a week ago, and would absolutely love to have a symurgh!  Ever since I joined and saw them, I love them!  Of course, my luck, I always love the "rarer" breeds.  They are absolutely stunning and gorgeous creatures.

It would definitely be the pride and joy of my Lair! Preffered pet for exploration, and perhaps someday I could have an army of friends for it, as well as a custom skin.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

• Void
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-27 16:16:30 — Link

Ok, uh...hai.

I would like of one the Symurghs  becuse, well, one they are the best looking pet and two becuse I'd like my demon Void to have a firend to fly with. If I do get one, it will definitly get it's own story too. I'm also a newbie on this site...

Can I mabye have one of the white/fire ones? If not I'll take any.

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-06 07:13:29 — Link

- why i want one 

i already have some but all of them are related and i don't want inbreeding.also the other one i have is for someone so i need a male symurgh so i don't get any degeneration  its alright since i have 4(not counting the one im giving away) i wouldnt expect you to give me one anyway

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla