Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Free Symurgh Giveaway!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-26 02:49:34 — Link

So.. I have 5 pages of Symurghs at the moment, just sitting around, doing nothing helpful at all and taking up half of my stable spaces. That's why I decided to just give some of them to people who are struggling to get even a single Symurgh, or need a second for a breeding paar. 

Yes, they are GIFTS, they cost nothing at all. All I want you to do is write two or three sentences about why you want a Symurgh and why you should get one. Please take at least this effort. No effort means no Symurgh. Obviously, the more creative your post is, the better will the pet you get be, and there are several decent pets amongst them.

All Symurghs that are free for adoption can be found in the group Garden of Eden. Pets in the group Golden Age aren't included. The last condition to get a pet is that you own six or less Symurghs at the time you enter. Just because I want to help newer members in the first place.

So go forward and get your Symurgh! :)

Edit:

I was inactive for several months now but will definitely be quite active for the next time. Which means you can still get the (not so incredibly precious anymore^^) Symurghs if you ask for them!

Everyone who posted in this thread, was online lately and hasn't got more than 10 Symmies by now got at least one today.

So please continue posting, this thread has just been revived again :)

(updated: 28.05.2014)

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:08:08 — Link

Here are my reasons:

I'm newer and i had trouble getting a Symurgh..

I want to collect Symurghs because they are such beautiful bird/wolf

Symurghs have actually been hiding in different websites before i joined and i was like oh my gosh somebody i want this as a pet!

And my last I want to hug the beautiful fluffy Symurghs

I hope my sentences were worthy.. ~HermioneandDawn

You've got me caught in a place

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

I wish you weren't in it,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

You can break everything,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• EvilMustach
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 06:48:18 — Link

Reasons:

I just signed up 1-2 days ago and fell in love with them

they cost way to much and in other givaways, someone gets them before me

i'd like to breed them and raise a Symurgh farm!

they are just to adorable

hope that will do!(i looked at the Symurghs in your group, they are adorable!)

Looking for free Dragons!Starting a Dragon Farm!

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 00:57:55 — Link

Sent you a Symurgh each :)

• EvilMustach
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 03:07:41 — Link

Oh my gosh, i thought i'd never get one! thank you so much!

• EvilMustach
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 03:24:07 — Link

Am I allowed to fill out again for another one? I need to get a female......

• LDDarcWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-01 07:20:45 — Link

Hello, I'm new here. Just joined today 11/30/2013.

I'd LOVE to have one of the Symurgh for the following reasons

I LOVE dogs/wolves/foxes, as well as birds. They are a wonderfully beautiful blend of both! theybare also very unique creatures, and for some one like me that loves myths...these beauties are totally new to me! Which makes me love these fellows even more! They are my favorite creature here, followed by the unicorn. However I sadly would never be able to get even one Symurgh on my own unless I either pay out the nose for one, or was lucky enough to get one gifted to me. I'd also love to become a breeder of the species, so that I can share the kindness with other newbies/Symurgh owning hopefuls can see their dream come true.

Thanks for having your give away. :)

LDDarcWolf

• ILoveMweor
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-01 21:55:16 — Link

I'm new, I havn't been playing even a week! I love symurgs and I and out on money, so I Need more pets to help me explore and find money.

Thanks for having a givaway

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-01 22:33:54 — Link

@ EvilMustach: Yes, you actually are allowed to get two, as long as you still have four or less symurghs overall, but females only go to people with better texts. So just try, maybe it'll work out :)

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-01 22:41:52 — Link

@ LDDarcWolf: Sent you a beautiful little girl.

@ ILoveMweor: You got one as well :)

• LDDarcWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-02 21:33:27 — Link

@ Zedh

Thank you! I LOVE her!

• EvilMustach
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-04 05:09:26 — Link

Well, i'll try my luck :)

Wolves/dogs and the special dire wolf are some of my favorite animals, so........ I'd like to make a little wolf/symurgh farm. I sorta do that on every game I play. Along with trying to get other people to play, I've been trying to keep up! so many new pets coming in each day from the pound and people who don't want their pets. I can't help but feel sorry for them. Anyways........ hopefully i'll breed enough symurghs to hold my own giveaway!

• JellybeanCharley
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-08 09:40:26 — Link

(Before I start, I just want to say I looked through your animals and you have some very beautiful pets! If we are deemed worthy to receive a symurgh from you, would we be able to pick out our own? I found one male and one female that would make perfect mates for my pets! But of course, beggers can't be choosers, so I will leave matters in your capable hands)

I just got my first two symurghs TODAY through the auctions, and I literally have nothing left. I poured all my beastly savings into those two! I think they are beautiful and can't wait to breed symurghs of my very own. I'm still pretty new to this game, and from what I can see, you can either get a symurgh through the tactic map, or by getting one from another player. Well, I haven't been playing long enough to understand exactly how to do all that tactical stuff, so really my only choice at this time is to buy one, and anyone with a decent symurgh demands a pretty hefty price for their animals (learned that from personal experience!)

I really like this game and plan to stick with it, not abandoning it like other people might if they ever got bored, so you can rest assured that any creature you gift to me will find a good home where it will be well cared for.

Of course, anyone who truly cares about their pets would want to know who they're giving their pets away to, so...What would a day in the life of one of my symurghs be, you might ask? Well, it would go something like this:

First the happy little symurgh would get a good breakfast to make it grow nice and big and strong. Then we would spend some one-on-one time together, perhaps do some exploring on some unknown island somewhere. And if that happy little symurgh finds some neat little trinkets to carry around (perhaps a piece of wood, or some slimy laminaria, or even a shiny little piece of vermillion!), I'll even let it bring them home with us (provided I have room in my warehouse!)

Now of course, all pets need to stimulate their minds and learn new skills. They need to learn the value of hard work and the joy one gets when one accomplishes a task. Perhaps my new symurgh will be a curious one, and will like to go on quests to far off places. They will help others and become upbuilding members of society, perhaps even bring back a souvenir from their travels! Or perhaps my little symurgh would rather work with their paws, figuring out new schemes and building golems and upgrading the town. There is plenty of work to keep my happy little symurgh busy!

Now, all work and no play makes a happy symurgh a sad one. When the work is done we might go to the arena and see which other pets have come out to play that day. My happy little symurgh will likely want to go play fight with the other pets. And if they happen to lose the fight I will wrap my arms around my computer in a comforting embrace and let them know that winning isn't everything and that I still think they are the most beautiful symurgh in all the world, and that's all that matters. Besides, it's just a game, and there are no losers. And if they win... then I will be very glad and tell them how very proud of them I am (and in my mind, everything I had said about winning will go right out the window and I will want nothing more than to just scream "Take that LOSERS!!! HAHA! My symmie sure showed you!!!" But of course I won't because they say pets are a lot like their owners, and I wouldn't want my happy little symurgh to lose all their humility too...

And after such an eventful day, my happy little symurgh and I will head back to the den, where I will pet them and tuck them in, and perhaps read them a little bedtime story. Then I will wipe off my computer screen after having given them a kiss goodnight, and let them dream sweet dreams while I go spend time with my other pets.

If you think I'm the right person for one of your happy little creatures, I would be very honoured... Thank you Zedh.

• EeveeDream
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-09 04:37:30 — Link

This sounds rather fun, actually. :) I'll try my best to be worthy of one of your symurghs!

When I first started this game, I loved how beautiful each creature in this game is. I looked through the chart that shows the different colors each creature here can have, and I fell in love with how the symurgh looks. I have now made it my personal mssion to breed certain colors to help make them more accessible to players. However, I have been entirely unsuccessful in obtaining one symurgh, as all the symurghs I see are not within my budget.

I would be very happy to recieve one, any one that you are willing to give me, as making a pair would just put me one step closer to being able to raise the money I need to get the pair I truly desire: homozygous, Gen 1 whites! Simply getting my first would put me on that path, and getting closer to fufilling one of my dreams in this game would mean so much to me.

I hope you find me worthy to obtain one of your gorgeous babies. I can assure you they will have a happy, loving home with me. Thank you for considering me.

http://www.felisfire.com/?ref=450

http://www.sylestia.com/register/?referral=7C0FC34B5D8F315379DC

Also on Flight Rising as EeveeDream #2937

• lhluvsAthena
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-17 01:53:05 — Link

Oh wow! This is actually the first time I've seen a Symurgh. I joined this game several months ago and just rediscoved it two/three days ago (My computer crashed and I lost all of my data). This species was a new development that occurred when I was not active. Looking at all of the beautiful/handsome specimen you have, I can only hope that I will be deemed worthy enough to be the new owner of a Symurgh. They are all beautiful creatures, but I must say my favorites have to be the white ones with red wings. Thank you for this chance to be deemed worthy!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla