Boards < Community < Roleplay < A Journey to Remember (Private with Dragunity)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 162 163 | Next »

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 01:40:40 — Link

"I want to take them to Mother Willow." she said

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 01:48:07 — Link

"I will allow this. I will go with you as well. Not only to watch ater them, but also to purify myself. Willows have properties exclusive to them that allows them to have strong spirits, and makes them great places to purify one's soul and mind," she said, "I need to renew my soul's connection with nature, and visiting the willow will give me the chance to break the barriers that have formed over the years of fear and pain."  As Mayumi spke, the hatchlings started playing with their necklaces, waiting for someone to lead the way.

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 02:00:37 — Link

"Come, I'll lead you to her." she said as she walked to the door.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 02:14:07 — Link

Giving a delighted chirp, the hatchlings stood anf fallowed Goldenscale to the door, Mayumi fallowing close behind.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 02:41:27 — Link

Goldenscale went through the door and began to walk in the direction of Willow.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 02:58:37 — Link

Picking up the hatchlings, Mayumi made her way up to walk beside Goldenscale. It'll be good for them to get familiar with the major spirits of the forest," she said, letting the hatchlings use her wing to crawl over to Goldenscale's back, "It'll help them understand nature more."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 03:36:08 — Link

"It is a great way to understand..." she said as she continued to walk.  They soon made it to Willow.  Her eyes immediately turned greenand she hummed her response.  'Welcome back, my dear.' Willow said to Goldenscale.  Goldenscale let the hatchlings off and went to sit in her branches.  'What is the reason behind the visit?' she asked.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 03:52:58 — Link

"Just a friendly family visit to such a powerful place in  nature this forest has," mayumi said, watching as the hatchlings tried to fallow Goldenscale up the tree ony to slide back down as their claws were too short to climb with, "I am also here to meditate and break the barriers between my soul and the pure spirit of nature. Your presence is probably one of the oldest and strongest in this forest, s you were the best option for location."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 04:46:34 — Link

'I am the oldest, but the one in my branches is the strongest. I am the strongest plant.' she said as she gently took the hatchlings in her branches and brought them to Goldenscale. 'Feel free to stay as long as you like.'

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 04:54:01 — Link

"I will likely stay until it is time for the young one's lunchtime. I'll hunt them something to eat then go back to meditating. This is something that can't be rushed or it will make thingd worse," she said, settling in beside the willow and taking a few deep breaths, "If I were to try this in most other places in this forest, it would likely take around two years to bring myself back into proper alignment with nature. This will still take a few weeks, but I would rather it be a few weeks than a few years."

Crawling onto Goldenscale's back again, he hatchlings looked around the  branches trying to determine where the willow's voice was coming from. Gian grabbed hold of the branch hanging just above Goldenscale and pulled himself upbefore looking around at the view he had.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 05:04:25 — Link

Willow wrapped a couple branches around Gian to mae sure he didn't fall. 'Careful little one.' she said. Goldenscale's wings acted as a barrier around her back to make sure Falinx and Frost didn't fall off. She and Willow were both communicating, but on a higher level than normal.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 05:14:32 — Link

As Mayumi callmed herself, a system of roots began to pull themselves from the ground and wrap around her, each one taking on a faint green pulsing light. As the roots wrap around Mayumi, she grew still to the point of only her breathing being a sign of life. When she finally entered into a meditative state, two spirits came to rest beside her, one being Chiei and the other being a Flarion the same age as Mayumi.

Looking down to Mayumi, the hatchling stared in silence at what they were seeing happen to their mother. Shaking off the trance, Gian and Falinx climbed off Goldenscale's back and carefully slid down the trunk of the willow and came to rest beside Mayumi. Frost remained on Goldenscale's back, tilting her head in both confusion and curiosity.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 05:35:11 — Link

Goldenscale turned her head to watch, immediately recognizing Chiei, but not recognizing the other Flarion. "You will understand when you grow up, Frost." she said to her.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 05:46:27 — Link

Looking to Goldenscale, Frost nodded and curled up to watch. A few moments later, the unknown flarion lifted Gian and Falinx and placed them back with Goldenscale. "You two have new lives to live, this is not something the living can do," he said, turning back to Mayumi and landing back beside Chiei.

After a few minutes of complete silence and stillness, Maymi's fur and feathers began to turn black like the sky at night. When she was no long visible through her fur and feathers, Chiei and the unknown flarion started scrapping at the black substance, pealing away layers that disappeared once they were released.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 06:52:30 — Link

At this point, Goldenscale was confused and looked away. It must be something only a creature other than her would understand. Instead she lifted her wings to the sky, turning them upward and closing her eyes.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 162 163 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla