Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Howrse anybody?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Namgett
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-18 21:29:59 — Link

I play Howrse. My username is darkdaughter on the international server. I have two Curly foals and a Divine, Etrian, which I got through a code while playing Horse Adventure: Tales of Etria. You can send me friend requests as I love being active and interacting with people.

I would love friends on Beastkeeper, also, and I have a thread in the Trade tab.

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-24 19:00:29 — Link

I played a while back and just created a new account (since my old one got deleted)

• Mystick
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-05 15:39:13 — Link

I play on international as Lipazan.

• Ancalagon
  • User

Posted at 2019-05-10 18:59:27 — Link

AncalagonTheBlack on the International server! Been registered for 8 years, and I'm working on breeding rossete worthy Selles. I also have a collection of GA horses, Unicorns, and a few divines. 

you might fall and find the love of your life

currently listening to- sad man's tongue-volbeat

currently reading- monster hunter-guardian by larry correia 

Currently watching- Castlevania on Netflix

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-18 01:20:14 — Link

Ooh! Yes! But I have a computer that doesn't let me play it for some reason now. I think my old username was something like Mairead or Orla something or another. I forgot. But i remember I had a Black Friesian named Dark Sun with a custom skin too!

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees are contorted, twisted in wierd ways and still they are beautiful"

Alice Walker

• Beers
  • User

Posted at 2021-11-24 16:42:33 — Link

I LOVE Howrse best game ever, my name in Howrse is Beers. Fell free to like my farm!

Check out my giveaways!!

Newbie:

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/13973

Reg Giveaway:

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/14168

If you have any pets that you want to have a safe and kind home, send them to me and they'll be put in my giveaway for players who are looking to give pets some love!

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla