Boards < General < Creative < Sticky: Show your skin here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 15 | Next »

• MythraRed
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-14 02:07:36 — Link

My first attempt at any custom skin, I hope it gets approved.  Please let me know if anything is wrong.  I called it, Ghost of A Rose.

Ghost of a Rose

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-18 19:48:46 — Link

Enchanted Charm is approved! The skin is availble for 1k Coins :)

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-25 16:05:39 — Link

Angel Drop is waiting for approval. The one shown is a big bigger than the one submitted since there's the 350px maximum. 

Edit: Approved for 5k silver

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-27 07:26:21 — Link

Rekugno, it's beautiful! :D

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-27 23:42:01 — Link

@ Dobby 

Thank you very much :D I'm planing to work on some more custom lineart skins since this is the first in a set of three. Been planning on commissions but I'm in need of some suggestions like price and whatnot. xD 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-25 18:40:03 — Link

River Monster, approved and available for 1kCoins

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-27 00:12:30 — Link

Paragon Unicorn, a skin created for the Unicorn using stylized lineart that I drew myself. Accepted and available for 250 silver.

Paragon Drake, the first in the line of stylized lineart skins that I drew myself. I plan to make more using the same method that I used to create these two. This one was accepted and is available for 300 silver.

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• Lupen
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-29 15:49:41 — Link

Decided to try my hand at a skin since it seemed fun. A private one, pending approval. Hopefully it gets approved ^^;

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-29 19:47:50 — Link

Psychedelic is my newest accepted skin and is set to Shared with a price of 0 silver.

----------------------

I have other skins as well as some may have seen already, all Shared and all free to use (aside from needing a Rainbow Jar of course). If you like my skins, great! I'm trying to get more of them towards the "10" milestones that grant Gold to the artist so, if you use any skin of mine, you can PM me your pet's page showing it with my skin and send a sale of any one material for 10k silver and I'll accept.

Examples of some of my other skins::

• beastslayer
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-30 03:43:41 — Link

Moderator edit: Images were not made by this user. This is a thread for skins you made. Do not attempt to claim other artist's work as your own. i never did these were my only photos of the pets i used to have thanks

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-30 04:43:08 — Link

beastslayer (#36919) wrote:

slashTrakerospotie

"Proud of your skin, and want to show it to everyone? Post it here!" - Fya
This is a thread for artists to show off the skins they made. These three skins do not belong to you beastslayer so why are you posting them here?
Edit:: I checked your stables and I see that you have pets with these skins. Were you perhaps confused on the purpose of this thread and thought it was just meant to show which skins you've used?

The Roc is called Embers Roc and was made by ladyvalkyrie.
The first Unicorn is called Love Bird and was made by Asthora.
The second Unicorn is called Magic Galaxy and was made by Jaq.

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-30 17:07:18 — Link

Yes beastslayer, Sylviianel is right because you just have pets with these skins. This thread is for people to show the skins they made.

• evestar
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-08 15:39:35 — Link

Just submitted my first 3 skins...

Tie-Dyed Unicorn:

African Senegal Parrot (I designed to look just like my pet Senegal named Fester, who I've had for 15 years):

Molten Lava Puma:

If accepted, they'll all be available for 1,000 silver.

Rainbow Jars for sale! http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7724

• beastslayer
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-18 20:22:13 — Link

Sylviianel (#27850) wrote:

slashTrakerospotie

This is a thread for artists to show off the skins they made. These three skins do not belong to you beastslayer so why are you posting them here?
Edit:: I checked your stables and I see that you have pets with these skins. Were you perhaps confused on the purpose of this thread and thought it was just meant to show which skins you've used?

yes i was keeping track of the ones i used

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-08-19 20:54:59 — Link

Sylviianel (#27850) wrote:

slashTrakerospotie

yes i was keeping track of the ones i used

That is not what this Thread is for. Please read the rules of a thread before posting. This is a thread for people to share skins that they have worked hard to make. Posting skins you did not make is misleading.... Failure to do so in the future will result in a future warning, forum ban, or site ban. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 15 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla