Boards < Community < Roleplay < demons and angels (all are welcome)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-06 14:56:15 — Link

You wake in your usual apartment. There's nothing different even a tattoo of sorts upon your skin. You have changed into a demon or angel.

Welcome

In this rp you have turned into an angel or demon. Now you can be an anthro or animal due to this and have a transformation.

Rules

No god mode and nothing to perverted OK. Don't know who all maybe playing. No killing unless the owner is asked if OK.

This is all you need to fill out.

Name:

Tattoo: what ever it  looks like and where it can be located. Nothing dirty please.

Demon or angel:

Appearance:

Powers: you can have around two to three.

Transformation: describe what you change into

That's it. So welcome and enjoy.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-06 17:51:19 — Link

Name:Asterie (Aster for short)

Tattoo:A black pheonix coiled around her left arm.

Race:Angel.

Appearance: her hair is pure white with a few streaks of silver, she has pale skin and her eyes are a mixture of sky blue and an icy color.

Powers:The power of light is the only one she knows at the moment, wich alows her to fire a large beam of light from the palms of her hands.

Transformation:When is great fear, or in extreame danger. Asterie will turn into a pure whit cat, it may not be the most powerfull animal, but her form may allow her to escape using great agilety.

(I've been trying to find a roleplay like this forever, thanks for making this one! ^_^)

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-06 22:02:33 — Link

(accepted and yeah i wanted this as well lol and glad to have you join.)

Name: Jack

Tatoo: a black bull on the shoulder blades on the back

Race: Demon

Appearance: 6.2 feet tall. brown hair cut short, a slim tan. green eyes. he weres a trench coat usually with pants.

Powers: shadows where he can be a shadow and stealth around or to places. to much light renders it useless.

Transformation: he turns into a grisley bear.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 00:49:38 — Link

I look around, I have no idea where I am but I can sense evil souls all around me. "This must be earth..." I think as I begin to look around, I sort of stood out from everyone in my white dress. But no one seemed to care, to them I was just another person wandering around who knows where.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 01:01:22 — Link

I stand at the chinese stand eating a bowl of noodles. When i finished, I saw my target. A man rich and loaded full. The soul a dark and bottomless pit. I pay and quickly begin to follow him. I blend deep into the shadows, unseen by the naked eyes of the people.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 04:32:24 — Link

The humans souls sicken me clouded with dark emotions, but they were also light in a way. In each one of them, half their heart was coated with darkness, but the other half was pure light. "These humans are like half demons half angels." I thought, "I wonder if I'm not the only angel here?"

I sense a dark presanse, darker than any human soul could possibley be. "Someone is either doing something very bad or is a demon." I think as I start to follow the dark presense, all of my instincs telling me to protect the humans "Or in this case both..."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 05:29:58 — Link

I watch the man as he entered a building carrying a briefcase. I watch from the shadows as he makes a deal with a drug lord. "Two souls both darker than anything I've seen in a while. They are going to be." I thought to myself.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 15:11:44 — Link

Name: Eva

Race: Angel

Tatoo: Dragon, whos tail turns into coils of steam. down my back

Apperance: Long wavy brunette hair and warm melty brown eyes. Large soft white wings. Pale skin. tall elegant curvy. 

Personalitly: friendly funny flitry good listener brave artistic musical quick thinker good fighter good with animalks

Transform: Buzzard (bit bird like a hawk or eagle but better

Powers. Controle ice and animals

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 15:22:26 — Link

(accepted :) )

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 15:30:13 — Link

i see astie and wa;lk up to her

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 15:31:21 — Link

"hey, how are you?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 15:37:32 — Link

Once the two men shaked hands, I moved closer. their souls so dark and pure. Surly they will be a nice addition to a collection or better yet dinner.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 20:47:06 — Link

I spin around sensing a light spirit, "Who- who are you?" I studder backing up a few steps.

"Wait,I don't have time for this..." I think I have to find the dark one and stop him. Before letting the light spirited one answer I race for a nearby ally and call over my shoulder "Sorry!" as I race to where the dark one is.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 21:13:00 — Link

I sense somthing going on near and i walk towards it, i can sence two men and something else. Maybe I shoulden't go and run into thing. Curiosity buys me over and i start to fly towards the sounds and sences, keeping just under the tree tops.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 22:28:16 — Link

When the men turn their backs, I strike. I turn into my grisley bear and throw the men against the wall. Before they can escape, I push my claws deep into them both. Once their final breath is gone, I let them slide off. As I turn back to normal, two souls float within my hands. "Parting is sweet sorrow. But this is what happens when you are pure evil. To bad your souls are to rich to sale," my stomach growls at the sight. Blood drips from my hands as i look at the two souls. Placing them in my pocket, I disappear into the shadows. Unseen by the naked eye. I wait for an even bigger prey.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla