Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < ChickenSmoothie

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 6 7 | Next »

• Butter
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:31:40 — Link

I'm buttermaster on cs : D I have a Sunback and other stuffs, mhm ^3^ If anyone could message me on HOW USE THIS SITE, please do

smooches

♥ Butter makes everything bettter ♥

• Eleya
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 17:46:27 — Link

I´m on CS too. My username: Eleya (same as here)

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 19:21:26 — Link

Butter, is your sunback for trade at all?

I doubt it, because no one trades sunbacks, but I thought I'd ask. x3

I have an extra cucumber gathering dust and its annoying. Not that anyone wants cucumbers any way, I don't know why I traded for two. I was getting wrapped up in trading down for 18th pets. XD

• LadyMasquerade
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:08:43 — Link

Oooh Sunbacks, my dream pet. *w*

I have the new UR Dog and the UR Flower Pot that have been gathering dust, but I want to see where they are on the Rare's List before trading them. Hopefully Komi will give me more information soon. cx

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 23:28:40 — Link

Same. I have the new UR cat and dog but I'm to worreid about how they end up to trade them. /firstworldproblems

• Taf
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 23:39:09 — Link

II'm play CS a lot my user is taf900 

i only have one very rare that I got 3-1-13 but I have some store pets and tons of rares

ps.i found this game on CS To

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 18:28:50 — Link

I'm Discord/insignificant on CS, perhaps some of you know me?

Not as active as I used to be, though, due to various circumstances. D: Just lurking around here and there.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• LadyMasquerade
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 20:50:45 — Link

Hmm.. I may recall someone on CS named Discord.

Minimata just sent me a trade, wanting my UR Dog for her UR Banana. If only I knew where the dog would be on the Rare's List. cx

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:39:07 — Link

There's a high probability it's not me, however - after I'd switched my username to insignificant, 'Discord' changed hands numerous times. xD It's a pretty common name. but if the Discord you're talking about is associated with vixen advents, st. Patty's dragons and red-eyed whitebacks, then it is I without a shadow of a doubt.

Huh...  unless you intend to keep the banana, I'd say you'd be better off with your Aussie. D: '12 UR dogs are currently going for nons and gettting a non for a banana = next-to-impossible struggle. Poor fruit. Demand has never been on their side.

anyway, I'm very curious to see where they officially end up on the List, too! My friend got a nonjewel + mid september for her Aussie, even after demand faded away. ^.^

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Seasonal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 05:22:52 — Link

I kind of gave up on my CS collection a long time ago. ;_; I've recently been trying to get back into collecting. Considering that I've traded a lot of my valuable pets and even some original adopts away, I'm pretty upset, but I'll get there with time, I suppose!

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 05:32:17 — Link

iam on cs same username as here :) i only joined today

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 15:06:46 — Link

Yo Lady, saph and everyone! xD I'm HorseFan21 on CS. :3

• scmarshtacky
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 04:23:11 — Link

CS is how I found this site. :) I probably spend way too much time on there than I should, but I'm not really bothered by that. I have the same username on there as I do on here. Actually, I have the same username for every single site that I'm a part of. XD

• Buffy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 18:42:13 — Link

I was on CS for the longest time, but now I seem to have lost interest in it unfortunately. I'm in the process of giving away all my pets and items (which admittedly, is taking forever), and after that I'll probably be gone... Well, I might occasionally lurk the forums. But I just don't enjoy it anymore.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 19:20:57 — Link

Viriagan -  I know I Discord associated with vixen I think. x3

But then again I might be getting you confused with someone with an avatar with Discord on it.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla