Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < So...Where are you from?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 02:35:39 — Link

One of the things I enjoy the most of playing a social pet site is meeting new people from new countries and hear about it! So tell me, where are you from and how is your country like? 

I'm from Argentina, probably you have hear about that because of Messi, The Pope or Maradona. It is located in the south of latin america and we have some wonderful landscaped! We have the Andes mountain chain that crosses all the country, from the cold areas of the south to the desertic north and it offers amazing landscapes. We also have amazonian rainforests, deserts, plains, glaciars, amazing waterfalls and more!

We also have huge extentions of countryside, and the most onocentration of people is in buenos aires city and some big capitals of the states, the rest of the country is almost empty with high extentions of lands. 

We are a third world country and people behave like people of the third world. Cities are quite unsecure and there are lots of cases of kills by thiefs, stolen cars, and fatal traffic accidents. Everybody tries to take advantage of everything. But what can I say..it's my country and I like it :p

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 02:58:35 — Link

Space I live in the USA :)

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 20:51:58 — Link

That's a very nic eplace Areil n_n I'll be traveling at 24th may! Will go to Los angeles to disneylandia with my little sister and then I weill spend some days in the beach! 

• GypsyV
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-17 07:15:41 — Link

I live in Ohio in the USA. Where I live there are lots of corn or soybean fields. A few cows or horses. Small country town thats growing bigger every few years.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-17 07:18:09 — Link

I live in Vermont. It's small state in the US. Born here and been here my whole life. It's very rural, especially where I live. We just got satellite internet two years ago- before that was dial up. We have one stop sign that no one listens too and no post office/real zip/area code. But I love it here in the woods :D

I've been to lots of other states- they are so different from VT. We're just so.... I don't know... awesome, and weird I guess. The only other country I've been too is Canada.... Which is like forty minutes from my house. I really want to go to Europe, and Russia!!

Argentina sounds awesome though!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• GypsyV
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-18 03:59:43 — Link

It is crazy how different one country can be.

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-22 17:14:32 — Link

It's really nice to hear that things about your homeland :) I feel amazed when I visit a country of the first world because things are much more organized and people have a different mentality, they are way more respectful n_n I wish I could live in a rural area, Im a city girl :(

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-22 20:53:46 — Link

I'm so lost in the city o.0. How do you occupy yourself? Do you get to spend a lot of time outside?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Calib
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-24 03:23:09 — Link

I used to live in Rural Virginia, USA. I hated it. I was the only non-redneck around. And yes, the people called themselves rednecks and acted the sterotype because they thought it was fun.

I now live in a small city about an hour from the coast, less than that if you count the docks along the James River. I'm actually about 15 minutes from water with boats. It's very humid out here in summer and usually very full of tourists as well. We have an amusement park in the next city, three museums in this city, and military bases and historical spots everywhere!

It's a lot nicer out here to me than the country was. I have friends who are like me and we hang out every Friday night. There's always something to do if you look for it! The country was boring and lonely. I'm so glad i moved.

• FrostyShinigami
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 21:08:30 — Link

I live in Georgia, USA. More specifically Northwest Georgia. We've actually just moved onto a mountain w/ 5 acres of land... we seem to live around a strange mix of freaky redneckish people and really wealthy people... so yeah. But it's really nice out here I think. I haven't been outside on here at the mountain very much... but all around GA-wise It gets REALLY hot here in the summer. Um, lots of forests around here,  nice little cities, and there's some more historical places nearby. The weather has been a little wonky lately, it's all sunny and blue skies right now, but last night it was storming like crazy, so...

Is it obvious I really don't know what else I can talk about?

The only other countriess I've been to were on a cruise of the Carribean. Went to Mexico, Roatan, and Belize. They were all really cool ouo

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-20 10:24:43 — Link

I live in Colorado.  It is very dry and very hot.  Denver is usually very busy with people.  Greeley smells of cows and manure.  Surprisingly, there are tons of people that go to Greeley after work even though Greeley basically has nothing.  What I'm really sad about is that the nearest bookstore from where I live is about 45 minutes away. •~•  But I do get to see miniature horses all the time •u•

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• nalotel
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-11 23:18:17 — Link

I'm from Australia but living ing the UK right now and it's so cold and wet >.< but I do like it

• Nyamphora
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-04 03:01:41 — Link

Mexico:)

• Yoshi
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-19 13:42:47 — Link

I live in Italy. :3

New account: QueenDragoness

• ARRose
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-01 23:46:58 — Link