Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Buying Dragons With Specific Genes~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 05:25:23 — Link

That's right, I'm buying Dragons with one or more specific genes, for a breeding project. I'm not willing to pay huge amounts of Silver for them, but depending on their genes, I may pay extra :3 I'll definitely pay more for those with more than one of my specified genes~

They must have at LEAST one of the following:

Diluted

Silver

Spotted

Other Info:

They can be any generation, not just wild pets only :3

I'm not overly concerned with how good their genes are, for once i'm established in my project, I can breed them out.

The genes don't have to be dominant. This is because for silver to be dominant, the dragon would have to have double silver. The same goes for Spotted, while Diluted would either have to be double or dominant over a Spotted genes.

Depending on the Dragon(s) I may be willing to trade a GP 1 Dragon from my sales group. I'm pretty desperate xD

Post here or PM me with offers!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-02 06:18:11 — Link

I just snagged this male dilute green dragon off my lands this morning. If you're interested in him I'll earmark him for you when his stats unveil.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/64562

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• ThatSmallWeirdo
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-02 08:30:39 — Link

Ooh, I'd love to buy him :3 Just let me know when he's tamed, and suggest a price for him~ Thank you so much!

• Shenanigans
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-04 11:26:08 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/60737 I hav this fellow in my sales  he carries both silver and dilute -  make me an offer if you're interested :)

I'm guessing you're going for Gold :P given the genes you're asking for .. I've a Gold Project beastkeeper.com/profile/1343/pets/6969/1 too feel free to contact me if you want any breeding exchanges .

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla