Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < LOOKING FOR!!!! a little, tiny bit of help...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• IsraDima
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 05:24:45 — Link

I wont deny I am a total newb...that being said.. I hate asking for help, sadly I'm at a point  on my 2nd day to need help :( blah Anyways, enough rambling..here goes..

I want to buy stuff from a few of you.. makes it kind of hard with no silver..Best/easiest way to get silver? Quests !!!

I wonder if any of you would be willing to let me BORROW a few pets to help me complete some of these quests?

I will NOT breed them

I wil NOT sell them

I WILL return them after the 4 hour quest time

IF that 4 hour quest time runs over into the next day.. well, at least you know your pets will be fed

I WILL not change anything at all on the pet (it will be returned  in the exact same condition as it left ( minus more exp for having done the quest or possibly a level up)

Currently I am looking to borrow a:

Female Puma which is Descendant of Heroes in 1 generation or higher

and a:

Piebald Cockatrice

if Anyone is interested in helping this newb, feel free to inbox me.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 05:36:22 — Link

Hey there!

I just sent you a PM concerning a piebald. Also, since you're new I'd like to direct your attention to >this thread< where players loan and borrow pets on a daily basis for quests.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• IsraDima
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 06:14:54 — Link

Thank you so much for that.. :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla