Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Looking for Vermillion!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-30 22:26:52 — Link

Title says it all folks. I just need as much vermillion as I can get my hands on to keep me going. I would like to find a regular supplier of vermillion if at all possible.

I'm offering silver, a few premium items such as glowshroom, nutpea and a few schemes and blueprints I have that are too numerous to list here.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 01:04:56 — Link

I feel like I always jump on your thread -- but I have 12 adamantine. I also have both the Rabbit Meat and the Wheat Golem (funny, those are the only two new ones I've found). 

No idea what they're worth right now though. 

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 01:23:19 — Link

Thanks for sending that trade, Still. I'm not really sure what they're worth either to be honest. I've seen some going for as much as 10k, which is a bit steep in my honest opinion. Would somewhere around 6-7k tickle your fancy?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 04:07:15 — Link

Sure, does 13k total for both sound doable? I'll send the trades over, and you can accept if so! ^_^

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-02 07:05:16 — Link

Edited the OP and title. Still looking for vermillion!

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-03 19:08:29 — Link

I could sell you some, and possibly become a regular supplier. I won't usually let my own hoard shrink below 100-200 vermillion, as I love researching pets. How much are you able and willing to buy it for? I'm mostly interested in silver. I could sell you 150 vermillion and maybe 50-100 vermillion in following weeks.

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-03 19:10:29 — Link

I value vermillion at 100 silver/u. So 15k for your 150 vermillion if my math is right? (It's early here, lol)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla