Posted at 2013-05-09 16:25:06 — Link

This, in conjunction with my suggestion to Pound Papers (essentially, being able to see lineage and basic stats of a pet before you adopt it - because if the Pound has that information [and pets retain all of their stats & their lineage, so they do have that info], so should we).

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.