Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Want a piebald Cockatrice

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 09:02:09 — Link

I have a quest for a piebald Cockatrice & while I have come really close to getting 1 several times I haven't managed to yet, I only have a bit over 4,000 in silver currently so would a pet trade for anything in my sale tab be OK? I have some nice ones it's just that I'm trying not to have tons of the same color pets. 

You'll probably get a faster responce if you PM me, I'm forgetful

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 15:59:16 — Link

I gt a piebald black for sale currently if you're interested in her. She has degen 1, but if you're breeding to new blood that shouldn't be a problem.

If you're interested in her, dop me a line. :)

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• IsraDima
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 04:50:29 — Link

I am having the same issue deebeth...it's driving me nuts, and for some reason the bids I placed havent been returned on the 2 I found in auction (both ended to higher bidders) so I have a poorly 216 silver to my name, got all excited about breeding them too :( I was browsing Zeniths sale barn, Zenith has some really awesome looking ones :D I hate being a newb.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla