Boards < General < General Chat < What is your most frequent species?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 23:50:20 — Link

So I noticed we all seem to have certain species on the capture map that we get most frequently and species that we get rarely.

For instance, I almost never get Rocs or Dragons, while my boyfriend says he's drowning in wild Dragons. Instead I get lots of Cockatrice and Unicorns.

So I'm curious, what do you all usually get or don't get?

• RedMask
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 00:46:54 — Link

I get a lot of cockatrices, pumas and unicorns (in that order), often in pairs. With some moderate rareness, I also get dragons in pairs, although I do use the dragon magician invite quite regularly. However, I have not seen a roc on my lands in some weeks, perhaps a month now.

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 01:21:00 — Link

Rocs, cockatrices, gryphons, pumas and unicorns. In that order, it seems (see my pets in 'no group'). I never seem to attract any dragons these days. Sadly, I'm not interested in any of the others.

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Syn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 01:27:59 — Link

Pumas (5 in the past week at least) Cockatrice, and Gryphons. I've only ever caught one dragon, one roc, and I believe two unicorns.

Genetic Research Addict

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 01:31:59 — Link

Cockatrices. All of them. Whereas dragons are pretty rare. The other species are all just somewhere in between. 

• Daweia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 06:17:08 — Link

I get a ton of Cockatrices, which is unfortunate since I don't breed them, and I am yet to see a wild Dragon. I also tend to get more Unicorns and Pumas than Gryphons.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-21 06:18:13 — Link

Pumas and dragons... rarely gryphons. I never see those in my cartographer's guild. Which is a shame since they are my specialty..

I just got a dragon that has only black stats if anyone is interested, it is the white and blue piebald in my lair.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 07:20:41 — Link

I get like a gazillion cockatrices and unicorns, and maybe a puma once in a while. I rarely see the other species. :/

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 08:43:14 — Link

I seem to get a more or less even distribution, I got 2 Rocs at the same time & then a while later I got another Roc, I think at least 1 of all my pet species was a capture.

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 07:36:23 — Link

Right now...

UNICORNS...

Unicorns everywhere...

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 22:01:57 — Link

Unicorns, always unicorns and I don't even want to have anything to do with them, and a ton pumas to the point where's is just being really annoying.

My least frequent species is dragons, which is actually the ones I'm always looking for. :(

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-24 22:26:37 — Link

@ Vythalax.. Its always the ones you are looking for. I haven't seen a gryphon in ages and I'm looking for them!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 22:36:15 — Link

Always rocs and pumas ;_; My least favourite species, eh. :C I've never seen anything other than that.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Teilchen
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 23:05:12 — Link

I get tons (and I mean tons) of cockatrice and dragon, but I think I can still count on one hand how many rocs I have seen on my map in all the time I'm playing. They are really rare for me.

"In a highly exceptional reality the non-exceptional can, for convenience sake, be written off as paradoxically exceptional."
Murakami Haruki

(Avatar and Signature art made by Kai)

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-29 16:10:10 — Link

Mine seems pretty mixed bag, though I get a comfortable amount of cockatrice and dragons are definitely few and far between on my lands - the number I've caught since I've started playing is probably less than ten. The amount of unicorns I get is always comfortable, where I don't feel like I was drowning in them - maybe two or three in the past week. Pumas, though, eugh....you'd think they were like a red tide sometimes - there was one point I had four of them on my map. Rocs also seem to come in flocks - maybe two or three at a time.

Still extremely pleased to get so many cockatrice to pick through, some of them are really very nice.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla