Boards < General < Creative < [M's] Custom Skiiiins :D (come crit?)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mustang
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 01:33:44 — Link

WIPS C:  Just doodlin some unicorns for now... not sure if they'll be private or public.

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-15 20:17:18 — Link

Looks gorgeous so far!

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-16 09:08:58 — Link

Your unicorn looks amazing! :D

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-04-23 13:22:37 — Link

Amazing. The part I love the more is the hair, it's just gorgeous! 

Though the legs/ arms still look a little sketchy, the rest is wonderful.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-29 03:11:50 — Link

I'd recommend using three dimensional shapes as your base. Some of the areas like the chest (it is called the barrel, after all) and the perspective on the face could use some touching, imo. I'm not sure about the tail - if you'd like to keep that same style, might I recommend looking at some of the medieval renderings of the unicorn to help you refine the shapes a bit?

I love the legs and general appearance though, when everything gets properly shaded it'll have some real definition and muscle tone. The hair is nice too, I wish I could draw hair like that.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• kissxmexwell06
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-29 08:13:46 — Link

The head is a tad to big for the body also the way its turned the whole body should be turning more with the face. pretty much horses follow there nose you should look up videos on barrel raceing and such here are some examples:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGj5q1ugNMV9P1cZ9w2ScS1idstFcjk1wSBZjrl9pb9kmbdnIo

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbraqwI5Xc1rqrup5o1_1280.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLiNiTtnVeW3GiGB4wLqLam75SxfwbJAHpkho4OOgKfcbsUq7v

• Mustang
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-06 04:38:49 — Link

Thanks for the tips :))  I agree; the head is a little large... looks a little ponyish.... I'm not going to mess with it though :P Since it's just a warm up/doodle...

Here's a colored version :0

And a dapple one...

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-20 22:02:49 — Link

I LOVE the dapple!

I recognize your name from somewhere... Were you on wajas three years ago? Or perhaps Aywas????

Anyway your art is amazing! If they go public I want in!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla