Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Sticky: Typos and text issues

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 12 13 14 | Next »

• Corriz
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-23 17:09:13 — Link

Actual typo: You don't have a pet which meets quest criteria!

Should be: You don't have a pet which meets the  quests (or) this quests criteria!

Located on: The "Quest" tab.

• Corriz
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-23 17:33:33 — Link

Actual typo: These images can't be used outside BeastKeeper site.

Should be: These images can't be used outside of BeastKeepers site.

Located on: https://beastkeeper.com/new-color-upload  last line of the submission rules, right before the PNG files.

• Corriz
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-23 17:38:31 — Link

Actual typo: (pet) entered a battle at arena and won.

Should be: (pet) entered a battle at the arena and won.

Located on; https://beastkeeper.com/log The battle log/tab

• UrLocalGremlin
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-03 08:03:49 — Link

Actual typo: A small observatory serving a work place for an astrologist who can give you an advice and help to find the things that you're looking for. 

Should be: A small observatory serving a work place for an astrologist who can give you advice and help to find the things that you're looking for. (Remove an)

Located on: https://beastkeeper.com/buildings The text that pops up when you hover your cursor over the Astrologist building icon.

"You still got a ways to go." -Ryoma Hoshi

• Charyre
  • User

Posted at 2018-10-13 05:45:14 — Link

Actual typo: Your pet has an active bless / curse already.

Should be: Your pet has an active blessing/curse already.

• ShyGirlSkye
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-02 22:05:25 — Link

Actual typo: For example, you could keep track of the number of times a person as taken an apple from a basket.

Should be: For example, you could keep track of the number of times a person has taken an apple from a basket.

Located on: https://beastkeeper.com/hoot (in the docs tab)

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-27 23:11:21 — Link

Actual typo: The Keeper doesn\'t have the free place in his stables.

Should be: The Keeper doesn't have free space in his stables. 

(Alternately: The Keeper doesn't have free space in their stables. Or "The Keeper doesn't have room in their stables." which would sound a bit more natural.)

Located on: This message comes up if another player sends a breeding offer to you, but has no room for a baby pet when you try to accept the offer. 

• Dankstorage
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-16 14:41:28 — Link

Typo: Found (1) Magick Bomb

Should be: Found (1) Magic Bomb

Located on: Tutorial island

• Necros
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-02 19:57:38 — Link

Typo: Your pet is surrounded with fire aura. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frozen.

Should be: Your pet is surrounded with a fiery aura... Determined opponents can't be (blinded? burned?)

Located on: List of genes under molten etelia

:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Aconitum_Flowers
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-25 23:11:09 — Link

typo:likos

actual:Lykos

Wolfsbane: fictitous plant contains very real dangers |

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-06 16:55:37 — Link

Actual Typo: Spitting muscle: Required for Fire/Acid Strike and Napalm. When combined with Fire/Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Fire Gland and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.

Should Be: Spitting muscle: Required for Acid Strike. When combined with Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Acid Strike. 

Should be alternative: Required for Acid Strike. When combined with Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50% with a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Acid Strike.

Located On: Cockatrice Genetics Tab @ https://beastkeeper.com/gen-lib

The second Should Say is I think what it was trying to say, as it's on the Cockatrice genetics tab and they don't have a fire or napalm gland.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-31 13:35:33 — Link

My typo still needs to be fixed

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• Alphas
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-03 23:31:23 — Link

Actual typo: At first its like seeing a ghost. 

Should be: At first it's like seeing a ghost.

Located on: Beast Codex (Unicorn)

• DethJackal
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-08 01:28:37 — Link

Actual typo: Selection Academy is looking for a Snow Leopard Gryphon to help restoring the gene pool of the rare species

Should be: Selection Academy is looking for a Snow Leopard Gryphon to help restore the gene pool of a rare species

Located on: Quests tab https://beastkeeper.com/quests

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2021-08-30 04:18:24 — Link

Actual Typo: Ebonite sticks are known for their capacity to hold a charge of electricity. They are often used for chargin different devices. Try them for charging Portal Energy Cells.

You may purchase some sticks from Mechanicians in the State Store, or produce them with the help of your Rocs.

Should Be: Ebonite sticks are known for their capacity to hold a charge of electricity. They are often used for charging different devices. Try them for charging Portal Energy Cells.

You may purchase some sticks from the Mechanicians in the State Store, or produce them with the help of your Rocs.

Located on: States Store, in the description of Charged Sticks, and in the general description of Charged Sticks in Inventory

Come check out my profile!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 12 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla