Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Buying bulk wood and stone (CLOSED)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 06:19:52 — Link

~Closed~

As the title says, I need 600 units of wood and stone both to finish my riding hall series and finally wash my hands of construction.

Since I am buying so many units all at once, I would seriously appreciate bulk pricing. If silver doesn't prove to be of interest, I can provide items or breedings as well.

I'll be placing an ongoing tally of the materials I need:

Wood 400

Stone 400

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 07:10:13 — Link

I can do 400 of each. Not sure what current prices are, but I'm flexible. 

• Owlie
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 21:47:41 — Link

I can do 200 of each, let me know a price idea. Haven't sold much materials in while.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 01:59:11 — Link

Updated needed amounts, looking for 400 of each now, willing to pay 30s/u.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla