Boards < General < General Chat < Putting up level 50 for battle, does it help?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 06:00:27 — Link

Lately when I've finished exploring with Veysha, my level 50 dragon lady, I've been putting her up for battle offers on Auto. My hope is that pets 40-49 can battle her and if they win, they'll get some nice exp. for it.

So I want to check, is anyone actually making use of this? Does it help to have level 50s up to try battling against for potential exp.? Or anything else, really? Or should I not bother?

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-07 09:04:38 — Link

OMG Kayla-La....you are the nicest person on the planet! You always think of others :3

I thinking might try this, if its helping anyone? :D

Hey everyone!

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 15:55:55 — Link

I've been doing it, but my level 49 cockatrice can't win *shrug*  There's no gain in it.  Thanks though!

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 19:55:03 — Link

Maybe I can throw up my level 50 with bad stats so others will have an easier time against her lmao...

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 21:24:05 — Link

Sorry Rien! I didn't figure she would be too strong, since she was my first pet and doesn't have any particularly special genes or anything.

I think Piney has the right idea. I might keep using Veysha for now but I'll try leveling up an average or weak pet to 50 and putting them up instead!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 01:20:50 — Link

With limited explores, I've decided to throw up all of my pets for battles - they're across a fairly large range so they should help people out in the lower brackets.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 06:09:57 — Link

I do look for pets to battle with my ones approaching level fifty if they have too little energy for the portal, but enough for a battle. Thanks!

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 06:54:12 — Link

I threw up most of my pets, including a couple of my level 50s.

#33507 on Aywas

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla