Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Chatroom

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 02:43:30 — Link

This is pretty simiple and I wanted to suggest it. A chatroom. A simple chatroom. Community> Chatrooms> Chat A / ChatB / Role-Play Chat / Sales Chat. What do you think? I have been on almost every SIM game and almost every one of the has a series of chatrooms. Support? Comments appreciated! :D

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 00:54:12 — Link

No support- I feel that chatrooms don't encourage forum activity, and need constant moderation.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 06:30:54 — Link

I don't know how much trouble people have been having with the current PM system, but I've had it a few times now where I've attempted to send or recieve PM's, usually after longer conversations comprising of 5-8 tells and gotten absolutely nothing - it's vexing to no end.

I feel like this could seriously help speed up things like sales negotiations, so I would personally like to see something like this implemented at one point. But Mouse makes a valid point, at least in terms of the resources required to run a chatroom - between the server requirements and the moderators I feel like this isn't a feature we'll see for a long time, with so many other, more pressing things of the development priorities.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-08 06:56:10 — Link

This was already suggested. I made a BK xat fan-chat... If anyone wants to help get it off the ground or help run it. Unless we get something else/until we do.

http://xat.com/beastkeeper

In the older topic Fya said it was okay.

I was admin of a xat chat that wajas had years back. It worked out great and actually encouraged player cohesion. The players moderated the chatroom, and site mods were also moderators automatically. I still speak to some of these people off site today, years later.

Live communication is awesome when you are trying to negotiate sales or need a quick resource trade (You can make private rooms in xat).

I love the live chat on Gryffs. It's fantastic.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 08:34:53 — Link

Thanks for the likes/dis-likes, hope that this keeps going! 

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla