Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Quests giving Exp?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 05:38:00 — Link

I know part of the explore changes made before the last batch were to raise the feeling of grinding for exp. With the current changes I kind of feel it goes back to the grinding wheel, since I personally don't like pet battles.

Since the quests take pet energy, I feel there should be exp gain that goes with them. If explore isn't limited, then I don't see the need for the quests to give exp, but with it being limited, I feel I'll be constantly using the training hall, and being broke and having issues feeding the pets.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 06:00:11 — Link

I thought they gave xp for the longest time when I first joined... Then I checked my log and realized they didn't... Maybe a small amount of xp? I think it would seem fitting though...

I don't think it should be enough to level though... I mean you are still getting monetary compensation.

It'd be nice if we could choose... but quests are my main income at the moment.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 06:07:00 — Link

I didn't think quests would be giving out say 400 exp. That's ridiculous. Between 20-50 depending on quest level seems like a good balance.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 06:16:04 — Link

I think that seems like a good number ^^ For the lesser quests that require fewer requirements I think the exp should be less... maybe 15 (level dependant)....

I'm assuming that is what you meant though. I'm just clarifying for myself.

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 06:21:46 — Link

Yes. For a quest that gives 100 silver and just requires any pet, the exp gains shouldn't be as high as ones that require a GP pet, with certain stats and a certain ability.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 06:55:38 — Link

Okay. Thanks ^^ I support! Sorry. I'm just tired at the moment. I really like this idea now that we have the new explore limitations.

I can't explore on my phone or ipod... which is how I spend most of my time on BK... So I'd love this.

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 17:23:36 — Link

I can't explore on my phone or ipod... which is how I spend most of my time on BK... So I'd love this.

^same here D: A way to earn resources, particularly food, outside of Explore would be really great, too. Doesn't have to be anything big (in order for islands to remain the main source). Like some kind of easily accessible farm that lets you raise pork and harvest wheat.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 19:11:25 — Link

I support this - especially since quests now take as much energy as an exploration attempt.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-05 19:14:52 — Link

Thanks for suggestion. We have XP for quests in our plans, it will be added in the one of the next 2 updates.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 19:15:10 — Link

Support. They take away 5 energy per, just like explore, so why not gain some experience off of it as well?

#33507 on Aywas

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 21:25:46 — Link

Oh Awesome, thank you for that Angel. That is good to hear.

• Shaetani
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 10:56:13 — Link

Support, and the amount of exp given can be tiered to match the monetary benefits... for example something that gives 200 or less silver could give 20 esp, 1000 silver quests give out 50 exp, 5000 silver give out 75, ect

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla