Boards < General < Help < What don't I need? Inventory

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 21:57:19 — Link

Hope this is the right place to ask this but nothing else seemed to fit the topic. I have the following in my inventory & just hit my warehouse cap, it'll be a while before I can increase the size since I don't even have a warehouse blueprint, what can I safely sell to make room & enough $ to buy the blueprints, etc? Also what amount of food do I need to have, like I have 200 of a food item but do I need that much?

Adamantine 

Quantity: 18

Amethyst 

Quantity: 20

Cartographer Invite 

Quantity: 1

Clay 

Quantity: 19

Cotton 

Quantity: 22

Cuttlefish Ink 

Quantity: 76

Glowshroom 

Quantity: 1

Granite 

Honey 

Quantity: 200

Hops 

Quantity: 18

Lazulite 

License 

Quantity: 2

Magic Bomb 

Quantity: 2

Magnetite 

Quantity: 9

Marble 

Quantity: 50

Ore 

Quantity: 51

Pork 

Quantity: 115

Quartz 

Quantity: 29

Rabbit Meat 

Quantity: 60

Ruby 

Quantity: 8

Shell 

Quantity: 58

Soapshroom 

Quantity: 13

Soybeans 

Quantity: 49

Stone 

Quantity: 37

Sunflower Seeds

Quantity: 39

Vermillion 

Quantity: 6

Wheat 

Quantity: 111

Wood 

Quantity: 33

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 22:06:07 — Link

Eventually you will need all of the building materials, so I would save those - as some, especially with things like adamantine and ruby, are harder to get or you will need a LOT of it, like clay, stone, wood and cotton.

What I would personally consider selling are things like the cartographer's invite, the glowshroom and the magic bomb. Especially in the case of invites, unless you have an inn built all they serve to do for you is take up inventory space. The glowshroom and the magic bomb can be used at your discretion, but do sell if they're put on the market.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla