Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Awsome cocktrice

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 02:27:37 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/42523

she has just fished being tamed and i just adore her stats and geans so far, isnt she amazing :)

Edit:now i need a mate for her, any helpful things i need for him to have?

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 20:37:17 — Link

Best thing to look at is the genetic library to decide what genes you would like to see in successive children.

Not sure what recessives she's hiding in her paws category, but she does have a stench recessive and her marking genes are of a rarer type - you could potentially try to breed to bring those things to bear.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 02:00:35 — Link

I guess :) *had no clue there as a geans libary* thanks

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla